While the goal of every Escape From Tarkov run is escaping with your life, goal number two is picking up plenty of loot along the way. However, events in the game tend to spice things up, such as Tarkov's Halloween event adding Tagilla to every map. Another feature from the Halloween event is the Pumpkin With Sweets, an item scattered across maps during the event. However, what can be expected when you open one of these celebratory containers?
What is in the Pumpkin With Sweets in Escape From Tarkov?
In total, there are eleven pieces of unique loot that you can obtain from a Pumpkin With Sweets. Seven of these pieces are drinks, and the other four are food items. Below is a list of each of the pieces:
- Can of TarCola soda: This drink item gives five points for energy and 15 points for hydration.
- Pack of Russian Army pineapple juice: Another drink item, this one gives eight points to energy and 30 points to hydration. It also gives a 60-second buff to energy recovery (+0.2 energy per second).
- Pack of apple juice: Though this drink item normally gives five points to energy and 25 points to hydration, during the Halloween event, these bonuses are removed, making it a fairly useless item, unfortunately.
- Pack of Grand juice: Normally giving six points to energy and 30 points to hydration, during the Halloween event, this drink item has these effects removed.
- Pack of Vita juice: Another drink item limited during the Halloween event, this drink normally gives eight points to energy and 28 points to hydration.
- Bottle of Norvinskiy Yadreniy premium kvass (0.6L): Outside of the Halloween event, this drink item gives 15 points to energy and 65 points to hydration. However, it also has these effects removed during the event.
- Can of RatCola soda: This drink item loses 20 points to energy and hydration but retains its 60-second energy recovery buff (+0.1 energy per second).
- Can of condensed milk: The first food item on the list gives a massive 75 points to energy at the cost of 65 hydration points while also giving a five-minute buff of three points to intellect, attention, and stress resistance.
- Pack of sugar: This food item loses its 70-point bonus to energy and its 45-point decrease to hydration during the Halloween event but still gives intelligence a five-minute buff of one point.
- Alyonka chocolate bar: Another food item that gives 35 points to energy while docking 15 points from hydration, as well as giving a two-minute buff of two points to attention, stress resistance, and intellect.
- Slickers chocolate bar: The last item on the list is a food item that gives 30 points to energy while taking 15 points from hydration. It also gives a 60-second buff of one point to intellect, attention, and stress resistance.