The El Tirano Unique Sniper Rifle is a must-use weapon blueprint in Far Cry 6. You can get this Unique Weapon for free and use it as your go-to sniper. Although it comes pre-loaded with powerful attachments, it does not feature a suppressor.
The El Tirano can be unlocked pretty easily by following the steps shown in this guide.
El Tirano Unique Sniper Rifle Location
- Province - Valle De Oro
- Region - Barrial
The weapon can be found in Escila Fort, which is located in the northern-most part of Yara. After arriving at said location, you will find fellow Guerillas combating the FND forces. It's your choice to aid them in the fight or just continue on with the quest.
How to unlock El Tirano Unique Sniper Rifle
- Find a way to the rooftop of the fort once you're inside.
- As said earlier, you can either eliminate the soldiers or proceed with the treasure hunt. Make sure not to get killed.
- Reach the vantage point where you will find a prompt to use grapple (shown in the image above).
- Grapple up to reach the top of the watch tower.
- Grab the mighty El General from the weapon chest.
El Tirano Unique Weapon Features
- Attachment Mods
- Armor Piercing Rounds
- Small Advanced Sniper Scope - 10x scope that enables breath hold.
- Large Muzzle Brake - Improves horizontal recoil and muzzle flash.
- Extended Magazine
- Fresh Clip - First shot after reloading deals improved damage.
The sniper rifle is undoubtedly overpowered but has slow overall mobility. Nonetheless, give it a try to find out for yourself!
For more Far Cry 6 Unique Weapons, check out Where to find Liquid Courage Treasure Hunt in Far Cry 6 — Treasure Hunt Guide on Pro Game Guides.