A County Line mod has been released for Farming Simulator 22. The mod has been well received by all who have tried it.
The County Lines mod is 1.38 GB in size and can be downloaded here. The download will not work on Google Chrome, so you must use Microsoft Edge to access it. This mod was built by C&G Modding And Mapping, a respected and well-known Facebook group.
Please keep in mind that this will continue to be updated as more bugs are reported, so keep an eye out as each new version is released. C&G Modding And Mapping has a bug list on their page for players to report any glitches or bugs.
All Changes in County Lines from Farming Simulator 19 to Farming Simulator 22
There have been many changes in this new map, however, we've found and listed them all below:
- Instead of the grass field, you'll spawn at the store.
- Traffic has decreased significantly.
- The doors to shops will sometimes not work.
- Icons are not reliable at this point, we recommend driving around and learning where each place is.
- The equipment purchases used to spawn in front of the store in Farming Simulator 19, but they now spawn in the back parking lot.
- Seasons have been added to the new version.
- The textures sometimes glitch and break, but it does not affect the gameplay.
- Field farming is causing problems for many players, so it is best to avoid farming on fields until this is fixed.
- In particular, weeds grow overnight to cover landscaped areas.
You'll need a lot of money in this game, so why not check out Best ways to make money in Farming Simulator 22 and for more guides, tips, and information on Farming Simulator 22 stay here on Pro Game Guides!