We’re still a long way out from Patch 6.5 of Final Fantasy XIV, and to tide us over, Square Enix has made some tweaks, changes, and PvP alterations in the 6.48 micro-patch. Why do we call it a micro-patch? Well, there are only a few changes, and we’ll go over them below!
FFXIV 6.48 patch notes
Here are all the 6.48 patch notes:
- Blade of Faith: Potency has been increased from 4,000 to 6,000.
- Blade of Truth: Potency has been increased from 6,000 to 7,000.
- Draw and Junction: Can now be used to target self and party members.
- Soul Resonance: Now grants the effect Apocatastasis.
- Miracle of Nature: Recast time has been increased from 25 to 30 seconds.
- Afflatus Purgation: Cure potency of the Regen effect granted by Temperance has been reduced from 4,000 to 3,000.
- Aspected Benefic: Cure potency of Diurnal Benefic has been increased from 1,000 to 2,000.
- Effect duration of Diurnal Benefic has been increased from 12 to 15 seconds.
- Barrier potency of Nocturnal Benefic has been increased from 4,000 to 5,000.
Common Action Changes
- To prevent players from accidentally disabling the common action Guard when repeatedly pressing the action button, the time until it can be manually disabled has been increased from 1 to 2.5 seconds. * The time until other actions can be disabled has not been changed.
Crystalline Conflict changes
- Season Seven will end and Season Eight will begin.
- When the season ends, the top 100 ranking players from each data center will receive vouchers via the moogle delivery service.
- Players finishing in bronze tier or higher can claim rewards by speaking with the Seasonal Quartermaster at the Wolves' Den Pier (X:4.9 Y:5.7).
- Tier rewards for Season Seven must be claimed before the end of Season Eight.
- Players will begin Season Eight five risers lower than the rank at which they finished Season Seven. Rising Stars will be reset to zero.
- The commendation quartermaster NPC has been moved to (X:4.5 Y:6.2) on Wolves' Den Pier.
- The division of Radz-at-Han into multiple instances, added to alleviate congestion in Patch 6.4, will be removed.
Overall, this small litany of changes will not have a huge effect, but it's good to see Radz-at-Han get split into instances. With so many people grinding through Hildibrand Relic Weapons and upgrading gear, it was getting difficult to click on NPCs.
For more Final Fantasy XIV news, guides, and more, check out How to unlock the FFXIV Weapon Enhancement Quests – Manderville Weapons 6.35 on Pro Game Guides.