The iKONIK Skin is an Epic Fortnite Outfit from the IKONIK set. iKONIK was first added to the game in Fortnite Chapter 1 Season 8.
The Fortnite iKONIK skin can be obtained by purchasing the Samsung Galaxy S10+, S10 or S10e!
Update: According to the Italian Samsung Galaxy page the iKONIK skin is going to no longer be available and will be replaced by the new GLOW skin. Here's the official information that has been translated into English:
* WARNING: From September 27, 2019 the "iKONIK" skin will no longer be available and will be replaced by the new "GLOW" skin. To download it go to Galaxy Store. The new "GLOW" skin will be available for the following devices: Galaxy Note 10, Note9, Note8, S10e, S10, S10 +, S10 5G, S9, S9 +, A9, A70, A80, A90, Tab S4, Tab S6. Once downloaded, you can enjoy your iKONIK skin whenever you want. It is required to create an account to access the Fortnite game and to select a valid form of payment at the time of registration, even if no amount will be charged for the iKONIK skin and the Emote Scenario.
Here's how to redeem iKONIK:
iKONIK Skin Redemption Steps
1. Download Fortnite on your Galaxy Beyond from the Samsung folder > Galaxy Apps and tap on the Fortnite Banner.
2. Tap INSTALL AND OPEN in the Quick Installation Pop-up, then read through and accept the terms and conditions.
3. Once logged in, go to Store to get your iKONIC Skin. It should be listed at $0 price.
4. After you tap on the item, you will notice a pop-up that asks you to register your credit card f or future in-app purchases.
5. Tap Next to go through the steps to register your credit card. If you have already registered a credit card, you will be brought back to the store screen with the iKONIC Skin.
If iKONIK has a Back Bling it will be listed below.
You can find PNG images of iKONIK below! Click to enlarge the image.
iKONIK is part of the IKONIK set! You can find all of the items that belong to it below.