Changing the style of Toona Fish is one of the biggest features in the Battle Pass for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 8. There are many ways to change him, but many players are strictly interested in setting him to match the style of other characters (once they're unlocked).
In the first season update (v18.10), Fortnite released 21 new Character Styles for Toona Fish. However, instead of requiring players to collect ink bottles, these character styles require players to complete specific quests. In the list below, we provide the entire list of character styles and their quests or the ink bottles you must collect. If there are any related guides, they will be listed below.
Quest Character Styles
- Charlotte: Unlock Charlotte in the Battle Pass.
- Kor: Unlock Kor in the Battle Pass.
- Fabio Sparklemane: Unlock Fabio Sparklemane in the Battle Pass.
- Torin: Unlock Torin in the Battle Pass.
- J.B. Chimpanski: Unlock J.B. Chimpanski in the Battle Pass.
- ???: Unknown
- Fishstick: Discover Fish in the collection book. 
- Aura: Spend Bars. 
- The Visitor: Visit different landmarks. 
- Tomatohead: Consume foraged items. 
- Sunny: Complete NPC punchcards.
- Mancake: Complete bounties. 
- Dark Bomber: Open chests in The Sideways. 
- Cluck: Craft different items. 
- Drift: Drive in a vehicle. 
- Joey: Visit different Alien Crash Sites. 
- Zyg: Eliminate Cube Monsters. 
- Cube Assassin: Defeat Cube Assassin.
- Mech Team Leader: Unlock Colored Toona Fish Bottles. 
- Merry Marauder: Claim Toona Fish Character Styles 
Ink Bottle Character Styles
|Banana Yellow||Peely||Rainbow Rentals||Banana Yellow|
|Brite Purple||Brite Bomber||Retail Row||Brite Purple|
|Codename G.R.N.||Codename E.L.F.||Corny Crops||Codename G.R.N.|
|Crystalline Blue||Crystal||Wreckage south of Dirty Docks||Crystalline Blue|
|Cuddly Pink||Cuddle Team Leader||Steamy Stacks||Cuddly Pink|
|Desert Sand||Scorpion||Wreckage west of Pleasant Park||Desert Sand|
|Diamond Blue||Diamond Diva||Gorgeous Gorge||Diamond Blue|
|Frozen Blue||Snow Heart||Coral Castle||Frozen Blue|
|Ghoulish Green||Ghoul Trooper||Shanty Town||Ghoulish Green|
|Knightly Red||Red Knight||Fort Crumpet||Knightly Red|
|Leafy Green||Bushranger||Stealthy Stronghold||Leafy Green|
|Mezmerizing Purple||Mezmer||Wreckage south of Believer Beach||Mezmerizing Violet|
|Midas Gold||Midas||Catty Corner||Midas Gold|
|Pumpkin Orange||Punk||The Orchard||Pumpkin Orange|
|Recruit Green||Jonesy||Weeping Woods Bridge||Recruit Green|
|Renegade Red||Renegade Raider||Boney Burbs||Renegade Red|
|Robotic Grey||A.I.M.||Destroyed Dish||Robotic Grey|
|Ruby Red||Ruby||Lockie's Lighthouse||Ruby Red|
|Slurp Turquoise||Rippley||Sludgy Swamp||Slurp Turquoise|
|Stone Grey||Love Ranger||Mount F8||Stone Grey|
|Y-Lab Magenta||Lexa||Misty Meadows||Y-Labs Magenta|
Those are all the character styles currently available! At the moment, it looks like these will be the only styles for the rest of the season.
Styling Toona Fish
When you have obtained all bottles of a particular color, you will unlock that color scheme in the page where you edit Toona Fish's style in your locker. You also unlock character styles with each full color set, which allows you to style Toona Fish to look like other popular characters such as Red Knight or Cuddle Team Leader! These character styles can be purchased with Rainbow Ink, which is the ink you pick up from chests when you play a match.
For instructions on how to edit Toona Fish, check out our guide on How to Change the Character Style and Give Toona Fish Custom Colors in Fortnite.
Don't forget to check out our full Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 8 Guide, which covers all updates, mechanics, and features of Season 8!