The newest Season of Fortnite has brought back Upgrade Benches! Upgraded Benches are named as such because players can interact with them to upgrade the weapons in their active inventory slot. Since this is a new season, the benches have brand new locations, leading to make many of us wonder where we can find them. The map and directions below show you where you can find each Upgrade Bench across the map.
The directions below explain where to find the Upgrade Bench at each location shown above.
- In the wide building in the southeast corner of Craggy Cliffs.
- In the boathouse southwest of Lockie's Lighthouse.
- Inside the center building in Steamy Stacks.
- At Crashed Cargo, a beach landmark on the western edge of the map.
- In the trailer park at Believer Beach.
- In the central building at Risky Reels.
- In the mill at Corny Complex.
- At Compact Cars, a landmark west of Dirty Docks.
- In the large building on the eastern side of Dirty Docks.
- In the garage north of Viking Vessel.
- At Dusted Depot, a landmark east of The Aftermath.
- In the lumber factory at Durr Burger.
- At the Sheriff's Office, northwest of Lazy Lake.
- In the fenced off area in Retail Row.
- On the dock south of Shanty Town.
- In the small building at Hydro 16.
- On the northern edge of Catty Corner.
- In the large building on the eastern side of Camp Cod.
That's all the current locations for the Upgrade Benches. Once you're done upgrading your weapon, head over to our Fortnite Homepage for more great content, news, and guides!
For all of our guides to the new season, be sure to check out our Complete Guide to Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7.