With a new week, we welcome new challenges and quests. We are currently on Week 2 of Epic Quests. In this guide, we will provide the guides for those tough-to-complete quests and some general tips to make the simpler quests even easier.
Cheat Sheet Map
The map below provides the locations of all the spawns for this week's quests with specific locations. Follow the instructions below the map if you need more detail.
General Tips & Tricks
The instructions below contain the links to each individual guide and some simple tips to help make the simple tasks even easier.
- Search chests at Corny Complex or Lazy Lake. 
- Both areas are on the eastern half of the map. Both of them are also heavily populated drop points, so before you look for chests, you want to find a weapon. It is easiest to do this in Team Rumble and to drop at the location on the same side as your team's bus since most of the people that land there with you will be on your team. The pink markers in the map above show you the locations where you need to collect chests.
- Explosive damage to opponents or opponent structures. 
- Team Rumble is again the best game mode to complete this quest. Rocket Launchers are back to deal massive damage with each successful hit. They are a rare weapon on the map. The easiest way to get them is to hit one of the many supply drops in Team Rumble since they are frequently found those.
- Collect spray cans from warehouses in Dirty Docks or garages in Pleasant Park. 
- The challenging part of this quest is that the spray cans are sometimes hard to spot because they're small objects. The coral-colored markers in the map above show you a few of the locations you can find them. For a more detailed map, we recommend using the guide linked above.
- Destroy equipment at satellite stations. 
- Guide: Where to Destroy Equipment At Satellite Stations
- This only difficulty for this quest is protecting yourself while destroying equipment. At any satellite station there are at least three IO guards when the match starts, not to mention other players. However, the plus side is that you can destroy mostly anything (including structures) to have it count towards your goal of 15.
- Search for a graffiti-covered wall at Hydro 16 or near Catty Corner. 
- Guide: Where to Search for Graffiti-covered Walls at Hydro 16 or Near Catty Corner
- This quest can usually be done in the beginning of the match by landing at the right point in either of these landmarks. There are four walls you can search for, and most of them are marked with the beige-colored markers above. For further detail on where the graffiti-covered walls are, use the guide linked above.
- Visit different named locations in a single match. 
- This quest wouldn't be difficult if not for the limited amount of time in each match. The easiest way to complete this quest is to grab a UFO (which can be found with the orange markers in the map above), and fly to any five named location. If you can't find a UFO, mod a Whiplash or a IO Vehicle with off-road tires and drive to each one.
- Enter a UFO. 
- Guide: How to Enter a UFO
- The orange markers on the map above show you the location of each UFO that is downed at the start of the match. You can enter one of these UFOs to complete the quest, or you can go to the named locations that are purple and glitching on your map and shoot down a UFO there. For further information on how to complete this quest, use the guide linked above.
That's everything you need to know about this week's Epic Quests! Be sure to Check out our Fortnite Homepage for the latest news, guides, and content for all things Fortnite!
Don't forget to check out our full Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Guide, which covers all updates, mechanics, and features to Season 7!