Our Fortnite Reboot Van Guide will walk you through everything we know about bringing your teammates back into the fight! We've got all the information you'll need, including info how the Reboot Card and Reboot Van work, and where you can find them.
The Reboot Van is available in all the named POIs, and the Reboot Card will drop when a squad mate has been eliminated. You can then bring it to a van and it will take 10 seconds to bring them back into the match. Once you've activated the van, a beacon and loud audio horn will go off that makes it obvious to anyone in the nearby area. Teammates are brought back into the game directly on top of the van one by one. Once you use the van, you won't be able to use that van again until it recharges.
- You have 80 seconds to pick up your teammates Reboot Car.
- The Reboot Card does not take up an inventory slot.
- You have to engage the van for a full 10 seconds before your teammate is resurrected.
- Teammates that are rebooted will respawn with a Common Pistol, 36 Light Ammo, and 100 Wood.
- You can not Reboot again with the same van until the van fully recharges.
Once eliminated in Duos, Trios, or Squads, players drop a Reboot card. These cards must be picked up by their teammates and brought to a Reboot Van to bring them back into the game. These cards are only available for a limited time, so the farther you are from your teammates or the more popular of a location you're in, the harder it will be to grab these in time.
After obtaining a teammates Reboot Card, you must take it to a Reboot Van. These vans are available in every named location on the map. Upon reaching the Reboot Van, you must engage with it for 10 seconds to activate the reboot. This only needs to be done once for all Reboot Cards in your inventory. This means that if you have all three Reboot Cards of your fallen teammates, you will be able to reboot them all at once!
Reboot Van Locations
The vans are located across the map, and can be find in most major places of interest. Here's a map displaying all of their locations:
The list below will explain how to find the reboot van in each location.
- Boney Burbs: Right next to the gas station on the northern half of town.
- Catty Corner: On the road between the gas station and the main building.
- Colossal Crops: In the field on the south side of the farm.
- Coral Castle: Almost the dead center of the location, close to the largest castle.
- Craggy Cliffs: Out in the street, west of the front door to the largest building.
- Dirty Docks: On the west side of the location, just outside of the center.
- Holly Hedges: In the parking lot, north of the building in the center.
- Lazy Lake: In the parking lot in the Northeastern part of the town.
- Misty Meadows: On the bridge over the lake running through the middle of town.
- Pleasant Park: Outside the largest house on the Northern part of the map.
- Retail Row: The far east side of town, outside the largest shop.
- Slurpy Swamp: On the Southern half of the complex, close to where the two roads meet.
- Stealthy Stronghold: On the far east side, near the big red door.
- Steamy Stacks: On the Southwest corner of the complex, near the big purple cube.
- Sweaty Sands: South of the beach, on the Western half of the island. In between two apartment complexes.
- The Spire: On the northeastern corner of the location, near a dock on the lake.
- Weeping Woods: Near the trailer park and playground on the southern half of the location.
That's the current list! We will update this list with every major map change and every new season, so be sure to check back if you need help with a new location on the map!
Looking for a full list of Challenges for the newest season? Check out our Chapter 2: Season 5 Guide!