If you are looking to gain more XP during Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 4 then you will want to complete the XP Xtravaganza Challenges during the overtime part of the season. Some of these have multiple parts, and others are even hidden from your view, but if you're looking to go past level 100 on your Battle Pass, you will want to get these done!
Consuming Foraged Items
While you don't need to complete this in one round, it's nice to be able to get it done quickly. The way to get this done the fastest, is to head to Catty Corner. This is located on the southeast of the map near the mountains. You will find a gas station and a market there. Both of these spots have food boxes that you can open up that will get you a bunch of different foraged items. Just open these up and consume them as fast as possible. If you are full health, then create a ramp and jump off of it to take some damage!
If you are able to get this area by yourself for the most part, you should be able to easily get enough food to complete the challenge. There's some more food in the main norther section of Catty Corner as well, so make sure to hit there as well.
This challenge is part of the second week of the challenges, but is actually hidden! While you won't see it on the list, this is still a doable challenge that you will see start to complete as you consume more foraged items. Here's a look at the available challenges, including the hidden ones:
- Deal damage with Shotguns to opponents (1000, 2500, 5000)
- Eliminate opponents with Common weapons (7)
- Eliminate opponents with Rare weapons (7)
- Eliminate opponents with Epic weapons (7)
- Damage opponents using the Choppa's Blades (50, 150, 250)
- Catch fish (10)
- Catch fish with a Pro fishing rod (10)
- Catch fish with Explosive Weapons (10)
- Shoot a gas can thrown by a teammate before it hits the ground (1)
- Consume foraged items (30)