If you are looking to increase the level of your Battle Pass during Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 4 then you will want to complete the XP Xtravaganza Challenges that have arrived in the later part of the season. Some of these have multiple parts, and others are even hidden from your view, so if you're looking to go past level 100 and get those holographic styles, you will want to get these done!
Damaging players with Choppa Blades
This challenge is a bit difficult, because actually hitting someone with the blades of your helicopter is hard to manage. You will usually just bump the player, which usually will not count towards the task. The easiest way will be to do this on bots, which can be found either at Stark Industries or Doom's Domain. Each of these areas has a helicopter you can grab, so jump inside of it and head towards a bot. You will need to dip the Choppa to the left, right, or forward to get your blades far enough down to hit the enemy. You can either rock the helicopter back and forth, or you can use the boost to dip it forward.
If you are getting shot up by the bots, you can try knocking them down first and then damage them while they are knocked!
If you want even more experience, be sure to take a look at some of the hidden challenges that you can complete as well! Here's a look at the available challenges, including the hidden ones:
- Deal damage with Shotguns to opponents (1000, 2500, 5000)
- Eliminate opponents with Common weapons (7)
- Eliminate opponents with Rare weapons (7)
- Eliminate opponents with Epic weapons (7)
- Damage opponents using the Choppa's Blades (50, 150, 250)
- Catch fish (10)
- Catch fish with a Pro fishing rod (10)
- Catch fish with Explosive Weapons (10)
- Shoot a gas can thrown by a teammate before it hits the ground (1)
- Consume foraged items (30)