If you are looking to gain more experience during Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 4 then you will want to complete the XP Xtravaganza Challenges that have arrived in the later part of the season. Some of these have multiple parts, and others are even hidden from your view, but if you're looking to go past level 100 on your Battle Pass, you will want to get these done!
Shoot a Gas Can in the Air
While this sounds pretty difficult, it really isn't that bad as long as you can find someone willing to throw a gas can in the air! The best method I've seen is that you have your teammate line up a little ways away from you straight in front of you. Once they do that, have them throw it straight up in the sky, and you should be able to pretty easily line up a shot to hit it enough in the air. The best part about this challenge is that everyone in your party will get credit for it! So, try to find a party member who is willing to do it with you!
Gas cans can be found pretty much everywhere, but the most reliable locations are at Gas Stations.
The best method, however, is that you can actually do this solo! If you head over to the west side of the map, there's a location you can grab a gas can and then throw it in the water. Once it's in the water, just fire at it and you will get credit for the challenge! You can watch Tabor Hill do it right here:
If you want even more experience, be sure to take a look at some of the hidden challenges that you can complete as well! Here's a look at the available challenges, including the hidden ones:
- Deal damage with Shotguns to opponents (1000, 2500, 5000)
- Eliminate opponents with Common weapons (7)
- Eliminate opponents with Rare weapons (7)
- Eliminate opponents with Epic weapons (7)
- Damage opponents using the Choppa's Blades (50, 150, 250)
- Catch fish (10)
- Catch fish with a Pro fishing rod (10)
- Catch fish with Explosive Weapons (10)
- Shoot a gas can thrown by a teammate before it hits the ground (1)
- Consume foraged items (30)