- Role: Main DPS
- Element: Electro
- Weapon: Claymore
- Tier: S
- Gender: Female
Strength & Weaknesses:
Normal Attack: Marvelous Sword Dance (Modified)
- Normal Attack—Performs up to three consecutive strikes.
- Charged Attack—Drains Stamina over time to perform continuous spinning attacks against all nearby opponents. At the end of the sequence, perform a more powerful slash.
- Plunging Attack—Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE Damage upon impact.
Elemental Skill: Spirit-Warding Lamp: Troubleshooter Cannon
- Directs a Spirit-Warding Lamp to fire off Troubleshooter Shots at opponents, dealing Electro Damage. When Fixer Shots hit opponents, they will create two After-Sales Service Rounds that will automatically block opponents and deal Electro Damage.
- Cooldown—Nine seconds
Elemental Burst: Alcazarzaray’s Exactitude
- Summons forth the spirit within the lamp to fie the client various kinds of aid.
- Lamp Spirit—Connects to a nearby character. The connected character will continuously restore HP based on Dori’s max HP, and will continuously regenerate Energy. Only one Lamp Spirit can exist at a time.
- Cooldown—20 seconds
- An Eye for Gold
- After a character connected to the Lamp Spirit triggers an Electro-Charged, Superconduct, Overloaded, Quicken, Aggravate, or Spread Reaction, the cooldown of Spirit-Warning Lamp: Troubleshooter Cannon is decreased by one second. This effect can be triggered once every three seconds.
- Compound Interest
- When the Troubleshooter Shots or After-Sales Service Rounds from Spirit-Warding Lamp: Troubleshooter Cannon hit opponents, Dori will restore five Elemental Energy for every 100 percent Energy Recharge possessed. A maximum of 15 Energy can be restored this way per Spirit-Warding Lamp: Troubleshooter Cannon.
- Unexpected Order
- Has a 25 percent chance to recover some of the materials used when crafting character and weapon materials.
C1: Additional Investment
- The number of Afrer-Sales Service Rounds created by Troubleshooter Shots is increased by one.
C2: Special Franchise
- When the Lamp Spirit heals the character it is connected to, it will fire a Jinni Toop from that character’s position that deals 50 percent Troubleshooter Shot’s Damage.
C3: Value for Mora
- Increases the level of Spirit-Warding Lamp: Troubleshooter Cannon by three. Maximum level upgrade is 15.
C4: Discretionary Supplement
- The character connected to the Lamp Spirit will obtain the following buffs based on their current HP and Energy:
- When their HP is lower than 50 percent, they gain 50 percent incoming Healing Bonus.
- When their Energy is less than 50 percent, they gain 30 percent Energy Recharge.
C5: Wonders Never Crease
- Increases the level of Alcazarzaray’s Exactitude by three. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
C6: Sprinking Weight
- Dori gains the following effects for three seconds after using Spirit-Warding Lamp:Troubleshooter Cannon.
- Electro Infusion
- When Normal Attacks hit opponents, all party members will heal HP equivalent to four percent of Dori’s max HP. This type of healing can occur once every 0.1 seconds.
Work in Progress
Work in Progress