- Role: Sub DPS
- Element: Dendro
- Weapon: Catalyst
- Tier: S
- Gender: Female
- Voice Actor:
Chinese: Hualing (花玲)
Japanese: Tamura Yukari (田村ゆかり)
English: Kimberley Anne Campbell
Korean: Park Shi-Yoon (박시윤)
Strength & Weaknesses:
- Performs up to four attacks that deal Dendro damage to opponents in front of her.
- Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to deal AoE Dendro damage to opponents in front of her after a short casting time.
- Calling upon the might of Dendro, Nahida plunges towards the ground from mid-air, damaging all opponents in her path. Deals AoE Dendro damage upon impact with the ground.
Elemental Skill—All Schemes to Know
Tap—Sends forth karmic bonds of wood and tree from her side, dealing AoE Dendro damage and marking up to eight opponents hit with the Seed of Skandha.
Hold—Enters Aiming Mode, which will allow you to select a limited number of opponents within a limited area.
- During this time, Nahida’s resistance to interruption will be increased.
- When released, this skill deals Dendro damage to these opponents and marks them with the Seed of Skandha.
- Aiming Mode will last up to five seconds and can select a maximum of eight opponents.
Seed of Skandha—Opponents who have been marked by the Seed of Skandha will be linked to one another up till a certain distance.
- After you trigger Elemental Reactions on opponents who are affected by the Seeds of Skandha or when they take damage from Dendro Cores (including Burgeon and Hyperbloom damage), Nahida will unleash Tri-Karma Purification on the opponents and all connected opponents, dealing Dendro damage based on her attack and Elemental Mastery.
- You can trigger at most one Tri-Karma Purification within a short period of time.
Seed of Skandha Duration—25 seconds.
Tap Cooldown—Five seconds.
Hold Cooldown—Six seconds.
Elemental Burst—Illusory Heart
Manifests the Court of Dreams and expands the Shrine of Maya. When the Shrine of Maya field is unleashed, the following effects will be separately unleashed based on the Elemental Types present within the party.
- Pyro—While Nahida remains within the Shrine of Maya, the damage dealt by Tri-Karma Purification from All Schemes to Know is increased.
- Electro—While Nahida remains within the Shrine of Maya, the interval between each Tri-Karma Purification from All Schemes to Know is decreased.
- Hydro—The Shrine of Maya’s duration is increased.
If there are at least two party members of the aforementioned Elemental Types present when the field is deployed, the aforementioned effects will be increased further. Even if Nahida is not on the field, these bonuses will still take effect so long as party members are within the Shrine of Maya.
Burst Duration—15 seconds.
On All Things Meditated
- Nahida can use All Schemes to Know to interact with some harvestable items within a fixed AoE. This skill may even have some other effects…
- When unleashing Illusory Heart, the Shrine of Maya will gain the following effects:
- The Elemental Mastery of the active character within the field will be increased by 25% of the Elemental Mastery of the party member with the highest Elemental Mastery.
- You can gain a maximum of 250 Elemental Mastery in this manner.
- Each point of Nahida’s Elemental Mastery beyond 200 will grant 0.1% Bonus damage and 0.03% CRIT Rate to Tri-Karma Purification from All Schemes to Know.
C1—The Seed of Stored Knowledge
- When the Shrine of Maya is unleashed and the Elemental Types of the party members are being tabulated, the count will add one to the number of Pyro, Electro, and Hydro characters respectively.
C2—The Root of All Fullness
- Opponents that are marked by Seeds of Skandha applied by Nahida herself will be affected by the following effects:
- Burning, Bloom, Hyperbloom, and Burgeon Reaction damage they receive can score CRIT Hits. CRIT Rate and CRIT DMG are fixed at 20% and 100% respectively.
- Within eight seconds of being affected by Quicken, Aggravate, or Spread, defense is decreased by 30%.
C3—The Shoot of Conscious Attainment
- Increases the Level of All Schemes to Know by three.
- Maximum upgrade level is 15.
C4—The Stem of Manifest Inference
- When 1/2/3/4 (or more) nearby opponents are affected by All Schemes to Know‘s Seeds of Skandha, Nahida’s Elemental Mastery will be increased by 100/120/140/160.
C5—The Leaves of Enlightening Speech
- Increases the Level of Illusory Heart by three.
- Maximum upgrade level is 15.
C6—The Fruit of Reason’s Culmination
- When Nahida hits an opponent affected by All Schemes to Know‘s Seeds of Skandha with Normal or Charged Attacks after unleashing Illusory Heart, she will use Tri-Karma Purification: Karmic Oblivion on this opponent and all connected opponents, dealing Dendro damage based on 200% of Nahida’s attack and 400% of her Elemental Mastery.
- Damage dealt by Tri-Karma Purification: Karmic Oblivion is considered Elemental Skill damage and can be triggered once every 0.2 seconds.
- This effect can last up to 10 seconds and will be removed after Nahida has unleashed six instances of Tri-Karma Purification: Karmic Oblivion.
To fully ascend this character you will need the following materials: