The Alley Hunter is a Genshin Impact four-star bow with a unique passive, making it a niche weapon choice for off-field DPS characters. Being a limited weapon, it's a little hard to get ahold of Alley Hunter, but if you were lucky enough to pull for it, here's everything you need to know.
How to get Alley Hunter in Genshin Impact
Alley Hunter is a limited banner weapon, so you can only pull it whenever it's featured on the current Epitome Invocation banner. Whenever this sword is on rotation, you can pull it on rate-up using Primogems or Intertwined Fates. However, being a four-star weapon, you can't chart an Epitomized Path for Alley Hunter. Obtaining it will depend on your luck.
Genshin Impact Alley Hunter stats
- Base Attack: 44 to 565
- Substat: Attack (6 to 27.6 percent)
- Passive: Oppidan Ambush
- While the character equipped with this weapon is in the party but not on the field, their damage increases by 2/2.5/3/3.5/4 percent every second up to a max of 20/25/30/35/40 percent. When the character is on the field for more than four seconds, the aforementioned damage buff decreases by 4/5/6/7/8 percent per second until it reaches 0 percent.
Related: Sacrificial Bow – How to get, Ascension, stats, and who can use it in Genshin Impact
Genshin Impact Alley Hunter Ascension cost & materials
Below are all the Ascension materials necessary for maxing out Alley Hunter. They can be farmed from the following sources:
- Slime materials: Slimes all over Teyvat
- Chaos materials: Ruin Grader, Guard, and Hunter all over Teyvat
- Dandelion Gladiator: Cecilia Garden (Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday)
Ascension Phase 1
Ascension Phase 2
Ascension Phase 3
Ascension Phase 4
Ascension Phase 5
Ascension Phase 6
Who can use Alley Hunter in Genshin Impact
The Alley Hunter offers a decent Attack boost when the longer the wielder is outside of the field. Likewise, they gradually lose the Attack buff the longer they stay on the field. With that said, you want to give Alley Hunter to characters who can perform as off-field DPS units.
Here's a list of characters that can use this weapon. Keep in mind that while these characters can be built in various ways, Alley Hunter is specifically good for an off-field DPS build.
For more four-star bow options, check out Rust – How to get, Ascension, stats, and who can use it in Genshin Impact here on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
Alley Hunter – How to get, Ascension, stats, and who can use it in Genshin Impact