Mika is an upcoming Genshin Impact four-star polearm user with an exciting twist to his kit, as leaks allege that he could also wield a crossbow, resulting in a highly dynamic move set. While nothing has been revealed about his official gameplay, leakers have dug up information from the beta files that allegedly pertain to his kit. Do keep in mind that this information has not been confirmed by HoYoverse and is solely based on leaks, so take them with a grain of salt. Additionally, since the text below was directly translated by the leaker, the wording may cause inaccuracies against Mika's official kit.
Mika – Skills, Constellations, & more in Genshin Impact
Auto Attack: Spear of Favonius – Point Passage
- Normal Attack: Performs up to five consecutive strikes using his crossbow and spear.
- Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to lunge forward, dealing damage to opponents along the way.
- Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE Damage upon impact.
Elemental Skill: Starfrost Swirl
- Mika uses his crossbow to attack, granting nearby active characters in your party Soulwind, which increases their Attack Speed. It will take effect in different ways if Tapped or Held.
- Press: Fires a Flowfrost Arrow that can pierce through opponents, dealing Cryo Damage to enemies it comes into contact with.
- Hold: Goes into Aiming Mode, locking on to an opponent and firing a Rimestar Flare at them, dealing Cryo Damage. When the Rimestar Flare hits, it will rise before exploding, launching Rimestar Shards into a maximum of three other opponents, dealing Cryo Damage.
Elemental Burst: Skyfeather Song
- Derives the ability to spur his teammates on from the recited prayers of the knightly order, regenerating HP for all nearby party members. This healing is based on Mika’s max HP and will grant them the Eagleplume state.
- Eagleplume: When the Normal Attacks of active characters affected by Eagleplume hit an opponent, Mika will help them regenerate HP based on his max HP. Characters affected by this state can only regenerate HP in this way once per short interval of time.
Related: Genshin Impact Dehya kit – All Skills, Constellations, Passives & more!
- Passive #1 (Demarcation): Displays the location of nearby resources unique to Mondstadt on the mini-map.
- Passive #2 (Rapid-Fire Suppression): Per the following circumstances, the Soulwind state caused by Starfrost Swirl will grant characters the Detector effect and, in the following ways, increase their Physical Damage by 10 percent.
- If the Flowfrost Arrow hits more than one opponent, each additional opponent hit will generate one Detector stack.
- When a Rimestar Shard hits an opponent, it will generate one Detector stack. Each Rimestar Shard can trigger the effect one time.
- The Soulwind state can have a maximum of three Detector stacks, and if Starfrost Swirl is cast again during this duration, the pre-existing Soulwind state and all its Detector stacks will be cleared.
- Passive #3 (Geomorphological Mapping): When an active character simultaneously affected by Skyfeather Song‘s Eagleplume and Starfrost Swirl‘s Soulwind scores a Crit Hit with their attacks, Soulwind will grant them one stack of Detector from Rapid-Fire Suppression. During a single instance of Soulwind, one Detector stack can be gained in this manner. Additionally, the maximum number of stacks gained through Soulwind alone is increased by one.
- Requires Rapid-Fire Suppression to be unlocked first.
Related: Who is Andrius in Genshin Impact?
- C1 (Contingency Factor): The Soulwind state of Starfrost Swirl can decrease the healing interval between instances caused by Skyfeather Song‘s Eagleplume state. This decrease percentage is equal to the Attack Speed increase provided by Soulwind.
- C2 (Chaperone's Ingress): When Starfrost Swirl‘s Flowfrost Arrow first hits an opponent, or its Rimestar Flare hits opponents, one Detector stack from Passive Talent “Rapid-Fire Suppression” will be generated. You must have unlocked the Passive Talent “Rapid-Fire Suppression” first.
- C3 (Reconnaissance Veteran): Increases the Level of Skyfeather Song by three. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- C4 (Sunfrost Encomium): When Mika’s own Skyfeather Song‘s Eagleplume state heals party members, this will restore three Energy to Mika. This form of Energy restoration can occur five times during the Eagleplume state created by one use of Skyfeather Song.
- C5 (Signal Arrow): Increases the Level of Starfrost Swirl by three. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- C6 (Companion’s Counsel): The maximum number of Detector stacks that Starfrost Swirl‘s Soulwind can gain is increased by one. You need to have unlocked the Passive Talent “Rapid-Fire Suppression” first. Additionally, active characters affected by Soulwind will deal 60 percent more Physical Crit Damage.
Check out our Genshin Impact Iridescence in Papers web event guide here on Pro Game Guides to score amazing rewards during the Lantern Rite.
Write A Comment
Genshin Impact Mika kit – All Skills, Constellations, Passives & more!