The Bell is a Genshin Impact four-star claymore with a niche value proposition, limiting the pool of characters that can use this weapon. If you managed to pull for it, here's everything you need to know to maximize its stats and passive.
How to get The Bell in Genshin Impact
The Bell is a standard banner weapon, which means that you can pull for it on the Wanderlust Invocation, as well as all limited character and weapon banners. However, it's sometimes on rate-up in the Epitome Invocation banner, which you can pull on using Primogems and Intertwined Fates. Being a four-star weapon, you can't chart an Epitomized Path for The Bell. Obtaining it comes down to pure luck.
Genshin Impact The Bell stats
- Base Attack: 42 to 510
- Substat: HP (9 to 41.3 percent)
- Passive: Rebellious Guardian
- Taking damage generates a shield that absorbs damage up to 20/23/26/29/32 percent of max HP. This shield lasts for 10 seconds or until broken, and can only be triggered once every 45 seconds. While protected by a shield, the character gains 12/15/18/21/24 percent increased damage.
Related: Beacon of the Reed Sea – How to get, Ascension, stats, and who can use it in Genshin Impact
Genshin Impact The Bell Ascension cost & materials
Below are all the Ascension materials you need to get The Bell up to Ascension level six. They can be farmed from the following sources:
- Nectars: Whopperflowers all over Teyvat
- Horns: Mitachurls and Lawachurls all over Teyvat
- Decarabian: Cecilia Garden (Monday, Thursday, Sunday)
Ascension Phase One
Ascension Phase Two
Ascension Phase Three
Ascension Phase Four
Ascension Phase Five
Ascension Phase Six
Who can use The Bell in Genshin Impact
The Bell has an HP substat, so it's best used by characters who scale off this stat. Its damage-boosting passive also allows you to build a shieldless team, as taking damage automatically forms one around the wielder. With that said, here are characters who can use The Bell:
For more four-star claymore options, check out Sacrificial Greatsword – How to get, Ascension, stats, and who can use it in Genshin Impact here on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
The Bell – How to get, Ascension, stats, and who can use it in Genshin Impact