Our Geometry Dash Vault Codes has the most up-to-date list of codes that you can redeem for a bunch of different unlocks and rewards. Turn your cube into something stylish!
All Geometry Dash Vault Codes List
We'll keep you updated with additional codes once they are released. You should make sure to redeem these as soon as possible because you'll never know when they could expire! All of these codes have been tested on the date that this post was released. If you find one that is expired, please let us know the exact code in the comments below so we can remove it!
Make sure to enter the code exactly as it is listed, or it might not work correctly!
The codes do not work on any free version of the game, in this case, Geometry Dash Lite. The Vaults are closed, so there is no way to enter them, to use the codes. However, the codes do work on any paid version of the game; this includes the Steam version.
Geometry Dash Vault Codes | The Vault (Working)
- Lenny – Redeem code to unlock the Lenny Icon.
- Blockbite - Redeem code to unlock the UFO.
- Spooky - Redeem code to unlock the Shy Guy Icon.
- Neverending - Redeem code to unlock an UFO.
- Mule - Redeem code to unlock a Ship.
- Ahead - Redeem code to unlock a Wave.
- Gandalfpotter - Redeem code to unlock a Trail.
- Sparky - Redeem code to unlock A Secret Coin & tons of other stuff.
- Robotop - Redeem code to unlock a Robot.
- *|(Your username) - Redeem code to unlock an Eye.
- **|8 16 30 32 46 84 - Redeem code to unlock the Illuminati Wave.
* This is your username in the game. To find this out, click on the Face button to the left of the Play button, and then the default name is Player. Though to change it, click on it, and type in anything you want. We recommend leaving it as Player until you have entered the code in the Vault.
** For this code, you have to type in each number and click the Vault Keepers face. So 8>Click Face>16>Click Face>30>Click Face>32>Click Face>46>Click Face>84>Click Face. After the 84 has been entered the code shall be unlocked.
Geometry Dash Vault Codes | The Vault of Secrets (Working)
- Octocube - Redeem code to unlock the Octopus-Shaped Icon.
- Brain Power - Redeem code to unlock the Brain-Shaped Icon.
- Seven - Redeem code to unlock the Finn (Adventure Time) Icon.
- thechickenisonfire - Redeem code to unlock a Swamp Green color.
- The Challenge - Redeem code to unlock the Vault Keepers level.
- Gimmiethecolor - Redeem code to unlock a Dark Red color.
- *|(Your number of stars) - Redeem code to unlock an Icon.
- **|It's a Puzzle - Redeem code to unlock an Icon.
- ***|Glubfub - Redeem code to unlock a Secret Coin
*Type in the number of stars you possess. To find this out on the Main Menu, click the three bars button, the one to the left of the tank. Find Collected Stars, the third one down from the top, and remember that number. Type that number into the text field.
** This puzzle is quite tricky. After you type in, It's a Puzzle. Type in Cod3Breaker next. Six numbers will flash at you really fast, so either record the screen using Snapchat or find some way to slow it down. Each person's numbers are different, but the code will always stay the same.
- To solve the puzzle, my numbers were 39 40 116 119 125 171, for example. You must minus the numbers. Do the following:
- 40-39 = 1
- 116 - 40 = 76
- 119 - 116 = 3
- 125 - 116 = 6
- 171 - 125 = 46
- 1763646 is the code
- Type that code into the text field to solve the puzzle.
- *** Click on the Vault of Secrets face without entering a code, and he'll speak to you. Carry on clicking until he talks about Spookys.
- Enter the first Vault and click on his face until he mentions Glubfub. Keep clicking until the text turns white again.
- Go back to the Vault of Secrets and type in Glubfub.
Geometry Dash Vault Codes | The Chamber of Time (Working)
- Volcano - Redeem code to unlock a Wave.
- River - Redeem code to unlock a Dark Green color.
- Silence - Redeem code to unlock an Alternative Default Icon.
- Darkness - Redeem code to unlock a Face Icon.
- Hunger - Redeem code to unlock a Hungry Icon
How to Redeem Geometry Dash Vault Codes
To redeem Geometry Dash Vault codes, you must unlock the three vaults by playing the game. You cannot just unlock the vault codes from the get-go.
The first Vault is locked behind 10 Silver User Coins. To get these Coins, you need to play Online Featured Levels and collect the three coins in each level. However, you need to collect all three in one stage without dying. Once you have collected 10, if you go to the Cog at the bottom of the screen, then look in the top right-hand corner, you will see an unlocked lock. Click on this lock to enter the Vault. Then type the codes into the text field.
The Vault of Secrets
The second Vault, the Vault of Secrets, is locked behind 50 Diamonds. Once 50 Diamonds are obtained. Go to the Tool button, which is to the right of the Play button on the Main Menu. Once again, look in the top right-hand corner of the screen, and you'll see another unlocked lock. Click on this lock to enter the Vault of Secrets. Then type the codes into the text field.
The Chamber of Time
The third Vault, The Chamber of Time, is located behind many things, and it'll take a while before you can unlock it. First, you must unlock the second Vault and use the code The Challenge. This will unlock a special challenge level, but it will cost you 200 Diamonds to enter. Once this has been completed, you can enter the door underneath this level and speak with the person who is trapped in the jail. Then click on all three keyholes that appears.
You need to go to the Main Level Select and go to the final page, where it says Coming Soon, the page after Fingerdash. Click the Blue I in the top right-hand corner of the screen, another window will appear; with this window up, click the ground beneath the text box, and a door will appear.
Click on the door, and a voice will tell you to get the Master Emblem. However, to unlock the shop where the Master Emblem is, you need 500 Diamonds. Once you've acquired 500 Diamonds, go to the Tool button, which is to the right of the Play button on the Main Menu. Once again, look in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen, and you'll see a door. Click on this door to lead you to a bunch of Chests you need keys to unlock. Click Left on the first screen, and you will see a Green Rope, click on this Rope to open up a Secret Shop.
In this Secret Shop, you can buy the Master Emblem for 1000 Orbs. Purchase it, then go back to the Coming Soon level select, and click on the Door. It'll unlock due to you having the Master Emblem. And here is the third Vault, The Chamber of Time. Enter the codes into the text field!