Goose Goose Duck is a game that is nearly identical to Among Us, except for a few key differences. One of the most notable ones is that different strategies of play are available via Special Roles. These roles have specific features that provide players with advantages, disadvantages, or change their goal entirely. The list below provides the complete list of Special Roles and a rough description of each one.
- Basic Roles
- Duck: Work together with other Ducks to disguise yourselves as Geese and eliminate them.
- Geese: Complete tasks to finish a round before the Ducks eliminate your fellow geese.
- Special Goose Roles
- Bounty Goose: Provides rewards if this goose is eliminated first.
- Mechanic Goose: The only type of Goose that can use vents.
- Vigilante Goose: The only type of Goose that can execute other players.
- Technician Goose: The only type of goose that can detect sabotages.
- Medium Goose: A Goose that can see the ghosts of eliminated Geese.
- Canadian Goose: Anyone that kills a Canadian Goose automatically self-reports.
- Sheriff Goose: A Goose that can kill anyone except Geese.
- Lover Goose: Has a bond in life with another bird.
- Special Duck Roles
- Cannibal Duck: A Duck that can eat corpses.
- Silencer Duck: A Duck that can mute Geese.
- Morphling Duck: A Duck that can impersonate other players.
- Lover Duck: Has a bond in life with another bird.
- Alternative Bird Roles
- Vulture: Eat corpses of murdered geese to win.
- Dodo Bird: Act suspicious or useless enough to make other players vote you out to win.
Those are all the roles available in the game so far. It looks like the developers are frequently updating the game with new content, so don't be surprised if more roles are added later.
Do you play both Among Us and Goose Goose Duck? Check out our great Among Us guides like How to Turn On Free Chat in Among Us.