Players Adventure Rank 45 and above will unlock a new menu in the Crafting Bench—the Mystic Offering. There, you'll find a selection of Artifact Strongboxes for common Artifact sets that pair well with many characters.
Access the menu by interacting with a Crafting Bench found in any major city. On the top of the screen, you'll find three different menus. Head to the third to access the Mystic Offering.
You can trade in any three five-star Artifacts for one Artifact Strongbox, which contains a five-star Artifact from your set of choice—but with random stats. You can offer up to 39 Artifacts at a time, which will give you back 12 Artifact Strongboxes.
Unfortunately, there's no way to guarantee how many stat lines or what stats you'll receive, so there's a huge risk in using this conversion tool. But it can be a fun way to test your luck or get rid of excess Artifacts if you aren't keen on burning them for Mora.
Meanwhile, if you need the specific Artifact sets in the Strongboxes but don't want to burn your existing five-star Artifacts, there are alternative ways to farm them:
- Gladiator's Finale—Weekly Bosses (World Level 3 and above), Normal Bosses (World Level 5 and above), Domain Reliquary Tier I (Spiral Abyss)
- If you only need the two-piece bonus, the Shimenawa's Reminiscence is a great alternative as it has the same bonus. It's farmable through the Momiji-Dyed Court Domain in Inazuma.
- Wanderer's Troupe—Weekly Bosses (World Level 3 and above), Normal Bosses (World Level 5 and above), Domain Reliquary Tier I (Spiral Abyss)
- Bloodstained Chivalry—Farmable through the Clear Pool and Mountain Cavern Domain in Liyue
- Noblesse Oblige—Farmable through the Clear Pool and Mountain Cavern Domain in Liyue
Check out our Best Genshin Impact Artifacts | Genshin Impact Artifacts Tier List to find the most versatile Artifacts in-game!