The Artifacts in Genshin Impact are powerful items that will increase your character stats, making your favorite elemental fighters even more powerful. They are found throughout the game and ultimately assist in giving benefits to the players' party.
Best Genshin Impact Artifacts | Genshin Impact Artifacts Tier List
Artifacts can increase the players' health, attack, magical abilities, and other attributes, along with vastly increasing their power. Check out our tier list of the best Genshin Impact Artifacts.
- Noblesse Oblige
- Boosts the character's Elemental Burst Damage by 20% and increases all party members' attack by 20% for 12 seconds, when using an Elemental Burst.
- Gladiator's Finale
- Boosts the players Attack by 18% and if the wielder uses a Sword, Claymore or Polearm, it increases their Normal Attack damage by 35%.
- Archaic Petra
- Gives players a 15% Geo damage Bonus and gives party members a 35% Elemental damage Bonus to that particular element for 10 seconds, when players pick up a crystal created through a Geo Elemental Reaction.
- Blizzard Strayer
- Gives players Cryo damage Bonus of 15% and CRIT Rate is increased by 20%. When a character attacks an opponent affected by Cryo, their CRIT Rate is increased by an additional 20%, if the opponent is Frozen.
- Bloodstained Chivalry
- Physical damage increases by 25% and when players defeat an opponent, their Charged Attack damage is increased by 50%.
- Crimson Witch of Flames
- Gives players a Pyro damage Bonus of 15%. Increases their Overloaded and Burning damage by 40%. Also increases Vaporize and Melt Damage by 15%.
- Emblem of Severed Fate
- Energy Recharge increases by 20% and increases Elemental Burst Damage by 25% of Energy Recharge. A maximum of 75% bonus Damage can be obtained.
- Heart of Depth
- Gives players a Hydro Damage Bonus of 15%. After using an Elemental Skill, their Normal Attack and Charged Attack Damage is increased by 30%, for 15 seconds.
- Tenacity of Millelith
- HP increases by 20% and when an Elemental Skill hits an opponent, the Attack of all nearby party members is increased by 20%. Shield Strength is also increased by 30% for three seconds.
- Thundering Fury
- Gives players an Electro Damage Bonus of 15%. Increases the damage caused by Overloaded, Electro-Charged, and Superconduct Damage by 40%.
- Viridescent Venerer
- Gives players an Anemo damage Bonus of 15%. Increases Swirl damage by 60% and decreases the opponent’s Elemental RES to the element infused in the Swirl by 40%, for 10 seconds.
- Wanderer's Troupe
- Increases the players Elemental Mastery by 80, and increases their Charged Attack Damage by 35%, if the character uses a Catalyst or Bow.
- Increases CRIT Rate by 12%. When HP is below 70%, CRIT Rate increases by an additional 24%.
- Elemental Skill damage increased by 20%. Defeating an enemy has 100% chance to remove Elemental Skill cool down, which only occurs once every 15 seconds.
- Increases Elemental Mastery by 80. After causing an elemental reaction, increases all party members’ Elemental Mastery by 120 for 8 seconds.
- Pyro RES increased by 40% and Increases damage against enemies that are Burning or affected by Pyro by 35%.
- Maiden Beloved
- Increases Character Healing Effectiveness by 15%. Using an Elemental Skill or Burst increases healing received by all party members by 20% for 10 seconds.
- Martial Artist
- Increases Normal Attack and Charged Attack damage by 15%. After using Elemental Skill, increases Normal Attack and Charged Attack damage by 25% for 8 seconds.
- Pale Flame
- Increases Physical Damage by 25%. When an Elemental Skill hits an opponent, Attack is increased by 9% for 7 seconds.
- Retracing Bolide
- Increases the effectiveness of shields by 35%. Gain an additional 40% Normal and Charged Attack damage while under the protection of a shield.
- Shimenawa's Reminiscence
- Attack is increased by 18%. When casting an Elemental Skill, if the character has 15 or more Energy, they lose 15 Energy and Normal/Charged/Plunging Attack Damage is increased by 50% for 10 seconds.
- Electro RES increased by 40%. Increases damage against enemies affected by Electro by 35%.