Knockout City has nine League Play ranks divided into three tiers. Each tier gives players more customization options. Before unlocking ranks, players must reach level 10.
These are all the ranks in Knockout City League Play (Season 3), listed in order of lowest to highest, along with the customizations earned when achieving each:
- Unranked - Nothing
- Bronze - A purple GG! (KO Effect)
- Silver - A purple Grenade (Ultimate Hologram)
- Gold - A black Grim Reaper (Glider)
- Platinum - An aqua Dealin' With It (Taunt)
- Sapphire - A silver GG! (KO Effect)
- Emerald - A silver Grenade (Ultimate Hologram)
- Ruby - A white and red Grim Reaper (Glider)
- Diamond - A silver Dealin' With It (Taunt)
To advance to the next rank, players need to get through three different leagues. In order to move onto Silver 1, players must complete Bronze 1, Bronze 2, and Bronze 3. The process repeats up to Diamond level.
Throughout the seasons, the rewards for moving up in ranks and leagues have changed, but the names of the leagues have not. The league names for Season 4 are likely to be the same as those for Seasons 1-3.
Winning matches give you points that you can use to rise through the ranks. If you win three consecutive matches, you'll earn an extra point, for example:
- First win - One point
- Second win - One point
- Third win - Two points
- Fourth win - Two points
If you lose a game, your streak resets, and if you are not ranked or in Bronze, you lose a point.