The elemental giant Brealeos is one of the World Bosses you'll come across as you play through Lost Ark. You can find it on Frostfire Island west of the continent of Shushire, as circled in red on the map below. This island is an Adventure Island, meaning it is only open according to the Procyon's Compass schedule.
Brealeos is a relatively strong World Boss, so you'll want to have an Item Level of at least 1385 before deciding to fight it. Next to Moake and Aurion, Brealeos is a great boss to challenge once you've reached Tier 3.
How to defeat Brealeos World Boss in Lost Ark
Brealeos might be strong but it isn't very unique. It has several attacks that we've outlined below that you'll need to watch out for during battle:
- 300-Degree Slam
- Brealeos does a slam attack that affects most of the surrounding area except its back.
- Frostfire Meteors
- Rocks will fall from the sky and mark the ground beforehand, making them a little easier to dodge.
- Brealeos will charge forward, but you'll be able to see exactly where in the red skill box in front of it. Just make sure to try to avoid this attack.
- 160-Degree Slam
- Another partial slam, this time Brealeos will leave a little more room for players to dodge the attack.
- Punching Down
- Brealeos picks a play to send a flurry of punching attacks down on.
- American Football
- The boss will again pick a player and charge toward them, slamming its fists on the floor.
- Hand Beams
- The boss will raise its arms and push them forward to cast an elemental beam at the players.
- Ice Explosion
- Brealeos will charge an ice attack and release it 300 degrees around it. During this time, it would be best to stay at its back to avoid damage.
For more Lost Ark, check out What are the Machinist skills and engravings in Lost Ark only on Pro Game Guides!