In Marvel's Midnight Suns, the Hunter and Midnight Suns will face Lilith, Hydra, and several villains along the way. Three of your 13 squad members will join you on missions as you take on various threats. Nico Minoru is one of the first Midnight Suns to join your squad. Here are the best Nico abilities in Marvel's Midnight Suns.
Best Nico abilities in Marvel's Midnight Suns
Nico is a support hero whose unpredictability is offset by the sheer power of her abilities. Nico focuses on buffing herself and her allies, with high-impact damage offset by random effects. The best abilities for Nico are:
- Blood for Blood: On KO, restore Health to Nico or an ally (selected randomly).
- Witchfire: Damage a random enemy. On KO, recast Witchfire.
- Blood Magic: Apply Blood Magic, Counter, Fast, or Strengthened (selected randomly when drawn) to Nico or an Ally.
- Empower: Draw a Heroic card. Change the cost of all Heroic cards in your hand to zero until the end of the turn.
- Crack the Sky: Consume all Heroism to damage random enemies X times (1 for each Heroism. Gain one Heroism for each KO.
How to play Nico in Marvel's Midnight Suns
Nico has a unique Roulette mechanic. Nico's cards that feature Roulette mean that the ability's exact effects will be determined when it is drawn into the hand. And Another One is Nico's Passive ability. Nico will have a chance to draw cards into the hand whenever other abilities are played. The percentage of the chance increases with Nico's friendship level with the Hunter.
Nico's damage abilities are best utilized at the turn's end to minimize the possible targets' randomness when applied. Several of Nico's damage abilities will hit enemies a random number of times or a random enemy. The fewer targets remaining on the battlefield, the less random the effect will be.
For more Marvel's Midnight Suns content, be sure to check out How to get Essence in Marvel’s Midnight Suns on Pro Game Guides.