When it comes to modding in Minecraft, one of the best tools out there is CurseForge. It hosts various mods for gameplay, skins, and more. But, with any online server, you may run into issues, and you may wonder if CurseForge is down, how to check server status, and how to bring it back up.
How to check CurseForge for Minecraft
There are a couple of ways you can check on CurseForge's server status. Here is how to check on the server status of CurseForge.
- Check the official CurseForge Twitter
- Download the CurseForge app
- Use third-party websites (may not be as reliable as official sources)
- Check the CurseForge community via Reddit, Twitter, or Discord
How to fix Curseforge not working for Minecraft
If you are having persistent issues and CurseForge is up and running, the issue may be on your end. Here are some solutions you can try to fix CurseForge being down.
- Check your network connection
- Refresh the browser
- Clear your temporary cache and cookies from the browser
- Clear your local DNS cache
- Reset your router
One of these solutions should fix the issue and get CurseForge running properly again. If you continue to have issues, contact the official CurseForge support for more help.
For more information on Minecraft, check out Best Earth Minecraft Servers (2022) and How to make a fireplace in Minecraft – Best Designs on Pro Game Guides.