Here you will find everything there is to the upcoming Warhammer 40k title, Necromunda Hired gun, and more.
When is Necromunda: Hired Gun's Release date
Necromunda Hired Gun will release on June first on Playstation 4 & 5, Xbox One, Series X and S, and finally PC.
How much does Necromunda: Hired Gun cost?
At the time of writing, Necromunda is on sale for $33.99 but will return to a standard price of $39.99 once the sale is up on June tenth.
What are the Preorder Bonuses for Necromunda: Hired Gun?
Players who preorder Nercomunda will receive the Hunter's Bounty pack, which will include the following items listed below.
- Knife Skin
- Stub Gun Skin
- Unique Outfit
- Mastiff Chew Toy
Does Nercomunda: Hired Gun have Coop?
Necromunda is a single-player-oriented game and so does not support Coop at all.
Is there character customization in Necromania: Hired Gun?
The game will feature some form of character customization from appearance and to that of armor, skills and upgrades called augments.
What is Nercomunda: Hired Gun?
Necromunda is an FPS title set in the backdrop of the Warhammer 40k universe. However, players will not take on the role of a Space Marine or take a role in one of the many wars.
In fact, in this game, you will take on the role of a bounty hunter in the hive city of Necromunda. That said, players will take on contracts and choose loadouts from a wide selection of various weapons and fight for their place in a cesspit of humanity known as the underhive.
How does Nercomunda: Hired Gun play? Gameplay Footage, Features, Trailers.
Necromunda Hired Gun plays in the usual FPS format and controls similarly. Players in this game will also take on bounties and fight all matter of gangs, mutations with a vast arsenal of weapons that can be chosen via loadouts before each mission. The game will also feature upgrading, looting, and extensive character arguments, and weapon customization.
Along with that, there also seems to be an element of parkouring via a grappling hook, as shown in some of Necromunda Hired Gun's gameplay footage. Speaking of footage, there are a ton of trailers for this game, but here we will go over the one that shows the most info.
Necromunda: Hired Gun - Gameplay Overview Trailer
In this trailer, we learn a ton of info about the overall gameplay of Necromunda Hired Gun, but here are some of the key points of gameplay and takeaways listed below.
- You are a bounty hunter and will be able to pick and choose contracts from a menu shown at 1:23 in the video.
- Players can find tons of loot during bounty missions, all of which can be sold for credits afterwards.
- There are a ton of enemies, that range from cults, mutants, and gangs.
- You can upgrade weapons, skills, and even get a dog that you can also upgrade
- The player's Cyber Mastiff will have unique skills, and can apparently be controlled via a chew toy to mark enemies to attack
- Players will visit a hub of sorts where they can accept contracts, sell weapons, and upgrade their skills.
- The game will feature wall running, and will primarily be played from a FPS format and feature a huge of arsenal of weapons
Stayed tuned for more on coverage of Necromunda Hired Gun in the upcoming week before the game's release