Nintendo Switch has many popular titles from major developers, but there are also many brilliant indie games for you to discover. To help you get acquainted with those hidden gems, Nintendo has presented the House of Indies Holiday Event that lasts five days. Each day has four games announced, where some you can play straight away, while others are still being developed.
All indie games revealed in Nintendo's House of Indies Holiday Event
You can find everything announced in Nintendo's House of Indies Holiday Event here. Return to this article daily during the event to find out which Nintendo Switch games are revealed. We'll update this page as soon as new information is announced!
All games announced on Day 4 of Nintendo's House of Indies Holiday Event
- Melatonin is a rhythm game with hand-drawn visuals and interesting music that take you to the magical land of dreams. (out now)
- Hyper Gunsport is a futuristic sports game where two teams play a volleyball-like match but with guns! The visuals resemble Street Fighter 2 and other arcades from the '90s. (out now)
- Smile for Me is an unusual point-and-click adventure where you solve people's problems to make them smile. (release date Spring 2023)
- Afterimage is an anime side-scrolling arcade game set in a fantasy world. You can equip different items to create the best build you need to get through challenging levels. (release date Spring 2023)
Every game announced on Day 3 of the House of Indies Holiday Event
- Sonority is a puzzle game with an exciting mechanic that leans heavily on music. (out now)
- Sail Forth is a ship sailing game where you explore oceanic maps, meet new allies and fight against pirates and sea monsters. (out now)
- Potion Craft: Alchemist Simulator lets you collect ingredients for potions based on already existing recipes or ones created by you. You'll sell those potions in your Alchemist Shop to customers needing some special brews. (release date Spring 2023).
- Tin Hearts is a puzzle game where you must lead a bunch of tin soldiers to an exit in levels filled with unusual obstacles. (release date April 20, 2023)
Related: Best Sports Games on Nintendo Switch
All games announced on Day 2 of the House of Indies Holiday Event
- The Captain is an old-school adventure game with a solid battle system, and quirky humor puts you in the role of space captain rushing to save humanity. (out now)
- The Punchuin is a pixel art puzzle game where you play as a penguin boxer in search of the treasure of Punch Mountain. (out now)
- The Gecko Gods is a platformer where you're a tiny gecko on an island full of traps and platforms with a mission to save their friend. (release date TBA)
- Risk of Rain Returns is a remaster of a popular side-scrolling roguelike that has improved multiplayer and content from Risk of Rain 2. (release date TBA)
All games revealed on Day 1 of the House of Indies Holiday Event
- Mortal Shell: Complete Edition is made for fans of Soulslike games. Hone your skills and defeat tough opponents in this roguelike game. (out now)
- Floppy Knights is a tactical game where you create a deck with special abilities to defeat opponents on the map. (out now)
- Pupperazzi will let you become a dog photographer, upgrade your camera and create the best puppy photos to build your pet-loving career. (release date Q1 2023)
- Roman Sands RE:Build is an apocalyptic role-playing game that combines gacha, horror, and puzzle elements. (release date Summer 2023)
For more information on Nintendo games, check out the 20 Best Wii U Games of all time on Pro Game Guides.