As you play through Octopath Traveler 2, you'll find that there are different items known as Nuts that provide permanent stat boosts to each of the eight characters. In total, there are 10 different nuts that we've outlined below:
- Nourishing Nut: increases maximum HP.
- Invigorating Nut: increases maximum SP.
- Fortifying Nut: increases physical attack.
- Tough Nut: increases physical defense.
- Magic Nut: increases elemental attack.
- Resistant Nut: increases elemental defense.
- Sharp Nut: increases accuracy.
- Slippery Nut: increases evasion.
- Critical Nut: increases critical hit rate.
- Light Nut: increases speed.
Related: How to complete A Gambling Man in Octopath Traveler
Who should I give the stat increase Nuts to in Octopath Traveler 2?
Since each character in Octopath Traveler 2 is so different, it would be best to save some of the Nuts you find for specific ones. We've also outlined each of the characters below as well as which Nut would be best.
- Throne: Slippery Nut.
- Temenos: Invigorating Nut and Resistant Nut.
- Osvald: Magic Nut.
- Ochette: Fortifying Nut, Sharp Nut, and Critical Nut.
- Hikari: Nourishing Nut, Fortifying Nut, and Tough Nut.
- Agnea: Light Nut.
- Partitio: Fortifying Nut and Magic Nut.
- Castti: Fortifying Nut and Magic Nut.
How do you get more Nuts in Octopath Traveler 2
Nuts can be found just about anywhere in the world, including chests and through Path Actions. Path Actions can include Throne's ability to steal Nuts from the townsfolk as well as Partitio's ability to purchase Nuts from the townsfolk.
For more Octopath Traveler 2, check out How to increase steal chance in Octopath Traveler 2 and Which companion should you choose for Ochette in Octopath Traveler 2? only on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
Best Nut for each character in Octopath Traveler 2