The third program in the Outlast Trials is the Cleanse the Orphanage. It is the final quest for the early access version. The level involves infiltrating an Orphanage and disciplining the children about the religions. Though it starts with simple tasks, the level gets extremely tricky around the end while locating the Saw Keys. So, if you are having a rough time finishing some objectives, read the below guide.
All Objectives in Cleanse The Orphans Program in The Outlast Trials
- Enter the Orphanage: After Spawning, move toward the left side of the map till you find a gate with the title - Orphanage. Go inside it and move past the Mary Statue at the entrance to get inside the Orphanage.
- Reach the Radio Room: Once you are inside the Orphanage, take the staircase on the left and reach the first floor. Enter a room with writing - Faith Broadcast to get inside the Radio Room.
- Broadcast the Religious Station: Use the Radio inside the room to broadcast the Station. Tune the Radio using the three buttons - Amplitude, Phase & Frequency to match the wave on the screen. It will take some time to learn what each button is. So, be patient and keep playing around with the switches. After pairing up the wave patterns, you will start broadcasting the Religious Station.
- Tune Radio Receivers in the Dorms: Depending on the size of your squad, you will be required to tune two or three receivers. Since I was playing as a solo player, I had to tune two receivers - Boys and Infant Room Dorms. Check the Dorms receivers you need to fix by looking at the map adjacent to Radio. Get outside the Radio Station and walk towards the left on the same first floor to reach the Boy's Dorms. Walk straight down the lane and take a left to enter the Boy's Dorm A room. Remember, you can only enter the Dorm when the puppet leaves/enter the room. So, wait or hide for the moving mannequin nearby. You will find the first Radio receiver on the right wall. Tune the Radio receiver to match the wave similar to the one at the broadcasting station. Now, for the second Radio receiver, return to the Radio Station and walk right to enter the Infant's Dorms. After entering, take a right and walk straight down the lane to find the Infant Dorms B area. Enter it and tune the Radio receiver to finish the whole assignment.
- Return to the Reception Desk and Call for Morning Classes: After tweaking the second receiver, go downstairs and reach the reception area where it says- The Sunshine Orphanage. Click the Red button to call for the classes.
- Swap Flim Reels in Classrooms: Travel in the right direction from the Reception room and enter the Classrooms. Immediately, you will find the Film Depot in front of you. Take one reel on the shelf and place it on the turner. Hit the green button to receive the feel on the other side. Collect the reel and keep it on the Class 1 Reel on the right side of the Flim Depot. Enter Class Room 1 from the backside and swap the Class 1 Reel on the projector. For the second reel, travel along the alley on the left side of the Flim Depot to reach the second Flim Depot. Take the second reel from the Depot and travel to the Class 2 right next to it. Swap the movie tape inside the projector to complete everything.
- Return to Reception Desk and Call for Morning Prayers: Return to the Reception desk at the entrance and hit the Red button.
- Stop the Blasphemers in the Chapel: You can enter the Chapel from the left side of the Reception. Follow all the hand signs of the nuns and reach the church. Disarm the jukebox playing the blasphemous music to finish the objective.
- Power up the Generators in the Basement: After disarming the jukebox inside the church, two new doors will open. Get inside the right door near the man on the cross statue, and you will find a way to reach the Basement. Once you are inside the Basement, find the fuel tank at the end of the Basement near the Oxygen cylinders. Use this fuel to refill the Generators. Flip the Switches on both sides of the Generator to Power it back up.
- Find Saw Handles Keys: Return the man on the cross after powering the Basement. Scan the tv monitor on either side of the man on the cross to find clues about the Keys. The number of keys required depends upon the size of your party. As a single player, I was required to locate two keys. Coming back to the clues, depending on the type of symbols you received, in my case, it was fire and eye. Search every dead body around the Chapel till you find two keys with the given icon. It is completely random and will vary from player to player.
Related: All Program 3 Cleanse The Orphans MK Challenges in Outlast Trials – Full Walkthrough
- Severe the Body of the Christ: Plug in the found keys in the blue box behind the Statue to activate the Saw. Use the Saw to cut off the leg of the person on the cross.
- Regroup in the Chapel and start Communion: Stand on the Communion pedestal on the other side of the jukebox and hit the red button.
- Return to the Shuttle and Exit the Trial: Once the Communion starts, get out of the Chapel and Orphanage. Move towards the original spawn point and press the red button to call the shuttle. After the shuttle arrives, get inside it and leave the Trial.
For more on the Outlast Trials, check out All Rig Upgrades in Outlast Trials & how to use them or All enemy types in Outlast Trials on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
How to complete Cleanse The Orphans Program in The Outlast Trials – Full Walkthrough