So many things have changed in one of the most popular Pokémon games with the latest patch. These Pokémon Scarlet & Violet patch notes for update 1.2.0 will help you know more about all updates and changes. Much has changed, so take your time to know more about all the fixes and quality-of-life improvements that came with this new version of the game.
All updates and changes in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet version 1.2.0
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Patch Notes Update 1.2.0 hide
What's new in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Patch 1.2.0
- You can access The Nintendo eShop page for the Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero DLC through the main menu.
- Trainers can play Online Competitions and Friendly Competitions in the Battle Stadium. Entries are now open for an official Online Competition: Paldea Prologue.
- You can now connect your game to Pokémon GO.
Changes in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Patch 1.2.0 Patch
- From a Pokémon’s summary, you can modify nicknames, markings, held items, and mark- or Ribbon-related titles. You can also reorder moves, have Pokémon remember or forget moves, and use the Technical Machine tool (TM).
- It's now possible to swap out held items by pressing the Y Button in the Held Items view.
- You can select All Boxes while moving Pokémon or items in the Party and Boxes view and Held Items view.
- When in the Battle Team view, Pokémon in your Boxes appointed to a Battle Team will have their icons shown in a darker shade if those Pokémon are members of the Battle Team currently being displayed.
- The News screen will be shown when you connect to the internet from the main menu.
Bug Fixes in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Patch 1.2.0 Patch
Battles bug fixes
- Type matchups against Pokémon that have fainted will no longer appear when selecting a move or target during Double Battles.
- Fixed a bug in which a Zoroark that had Terastallized and was disguised as another Pokémon could have been revealed by using the Check Target.
- Fixed a glitch in which the type matchups of moves targeting a Zoroark that had Terastallized and was disguised as another Pokémon via its Illusion Ability would display based on the type of the Pokémon that Zoroark was disguised as, rather than Zoroark’s Tera Type.
- Fixed a bug in which the stats of a Dondozo with a Tatsugiri in its mouth increased when Dondozo used Order Up when the move should have been negated.
- Fixed a bug in which the effects of Destiny Bond failed to activate if a Pokémon Terastallized the turn after using Destiny Bond and then fainted.
Tera Raid bug fixes
- Fixed a bug that could prevent an opposing Tera Pokémon’s HP gauge from visually reflecting damage dealt by certain moves or damage dealt while certain status conditions are applied, causing the Tera Pokémon’s HP gauge to change.
- Fixed a bug that caused all Pokémon on your side to faint at once despite their HP gauges indicating that they still have HP.
- Fixed a bug that temporarily prevented a player from entering any input into the game that could occur if a Tera Pokémon took certain actions while the player was choosing the target of their move.
- Fixes an error when someone coming to Tera Raid Battle saw a different Pokémon displayed on their screen than what the host saw.
- Fixed a bug that caused players joining a Tera Raid Battle from the Tera Raid Battles search screen to be brought to a Tera Raid Battle against a Pokémon different from the one they saw displayed.
- Fixed a bug that caused Tera Raid Battle crystals to stop appearing.
Various bug fixes
- Few Pokémon and people may be displayed in certain towns or the wild to avoid the game from crashing.
- Fixed a bug in which a Pokémon that is not a part of the Paldea Pokédex was displayed as being registered to the Paldea Pokédex after being obtained through a Link Trade.
- Fixed some actions that prevented the main character’s expressions from changing until the game was closed and reopened.
- Fixed a bug where players visiting the Ranked Battles screen immediately after the season’s results had been calculated could not participate in any further Ranked Battles.
- Fixed a bug where players didn't receive the Master Rank Ribbon if they had registered several Battle Teams but had not used the Battle Team in the first slot when winning Ranked Battles in the Master Ball Tier.
- Fixed a bug in which a Pokémon you caught may not have listened to your commands in accordance with what is written in the profile app if that Pokémon was Link Traded back to you from another player.
- Fixed a bug in which new information was not added to your Pokédex after you received a Shiny Pokémon or a Pokémon caught by a Trainer who plays in a different language via Surprise Trade if you already had that species registered to your Pokédex.
- Fixed a bug where objects such as Poké Balls were unintentionally displayed in certain areas.
- Passersby are no longer displayed during certain battles that take place in towns during the main story.
For more information on Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, check out How to get the New Uniform Set in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
Pokémon Scarlet Violet Patch Notes Update 1.2.0 (February 2023)