The Master Battle League is the top league that players can compete in within Pokémon Go! Unlike the other high CP leagues, such as the Great and Ultra Leagues, Master Battle League has no CP limit so that players can use the most powerful Pokémon available. With that being the case, here are the top Pokémon players can use!
Top Pokémon to team up
These Pokémon are at the top of the charts in the Master Battle League.
Anytime players want to create a team to enter the leagues they should pair Pokémon that are opposing types to back one another. This will ensure that they can handle anything thrown at their team with at least one of their Pokémon. For this list, good teams would look like this.
- Togekiss, Darkrai, and/or Metagross
- Garchomp, Cresselia, and/or Snorlax
- Dragonite, Excadrill, and/or Kyogre
- Giratina, Mewtwo, and/or Darkrai
- Dialga, Blaziken, and/or Kyogre
- Lugia, Zekrom, and/or Sylveon
For more Pokémon Go! content, be sure to check out How to get Mewtwo in Pokémon Go on Pro Game Guides.