Niantic has announced the debut of Mega Blaziken, Mega Swampert, and Mega Sceptile. These are more powerful versions of the Generation 3 starters and have all had their shiny forms included in the game at this point. These Pokémon will be great to catch, not just for the Pokédex entry, but for their uses in Gym and Raid battles. These are pretty solid Fire, Water, and Grass-types, respectively, and could do great on most teams.
Event Bonuses (Available to all players)
The Event Bonuses listed below will be available to all players that participate in the event.
- Sceptile will know the move Frenzy Plant, a powerful Charged Attack.
- Blaziken will know the move Blast Burn, a strong Fire-type Charged Attack.
- Swampert will know the move Hydro Cannon, a Charged Water-type Attack.
- Players will receive five additional Raid Passes (totaling six Raid Passes throughout the day) by spinning Gyms and PokéStops.
- All three debut Mega evolutions will increase the chance of being shiny when encountered.
Ticket-Exclusive Event Bonuses
The Event Bonuses below are only available to players that purchase an Event Exclusive Ticket. The Ticket will cost players $5.00 USD, or their local equivalent, and can be found in the in-game shop.
- Players will receive six additional Raid Passes (totaling twelve Raid Passes throughout the day) by spinning Gyms and PokéStops.
- Players receive 50% more XP from Raid Battles.
- Increased likelihood of finding a Rare Candy XL.
- Double the amount of Stardust from Raid Battles.
Interested in other helpful Pokémon GO Guides and want to read more? Check out Pokemon GO Friend Codes (November 2022) on Pro Game Guides!