Fruit Battlegrounds is one of the latest Roblox games based on the popular anime and manga series One Piece. Like other One Piece games on the internet, Fruit Battleground's combat and power system mainly revolve around the various devil fruits. While the potential of each devil fruit is known to fans of the series, many new players are unaware of the fruits and always try to buy/unlock fruits that look fancy or attractive to them. As a result, they often end up choosing something that has poor combat capability. So, for all those new players who are confused about the power scale of devil fruits. Here is a carefully crafted tier list with all the fruits.
All Devil Fruits in Fruit Battlegrounds - ranked
Note: The fruits within each tier are not arranged in any particular rank order.
|S||Gravity, Quake, Ice|
|B||Gomu, Barrier, Sand|
S+Tier Devil Fruits
- Flame: Best fruit in the game with the best damage and range numbers. It can defeat every other user if used correctly.
- Light: Light is the second-best fruit in the game. It could match flame if it had better cooldown numbers.
S-Tier Devil Fruits
- Quake: Best fruit for aoe-style attacks with good damage numbers. A must-pick for long-range defensive players.
- Gravity: Functions very similar to Quake and also possess knockback capabilities.
- Ice: One of the few fruits that can stun people. Extremely good for players who rely much on combo or chain moves.
A-Tier Devil Fruits
- Bomb: A good fruit with nice damage and range numbers. Some of the abilities may feel slow due to the additional charge time before implementation.
- Magma: A great fruit that has damage numbers equalling fruits from S-tier but falls short in every other department.
B-Tier Devil Fruits
- Sand: A good mix of melee and aoe-style abilities suitable in every range. The only negative is that it has a high cooldown time for most skills.
- Rubber: The best mid-tier fruit for combo attacks but lacks raw damage numbers compared to other fruits in the tier.
- Barrier: Decent fruit with a good range and damage numbers. Highly suitable for defensive players who would like to camp and attack based on the enemy's mistake.
C-Tier Devil Fruits
- Smoke: It has decent damage and cooldown numbers. It is not at all suitable for performing combo moves.
- Dark: A great fruit for learning combo attacks at a beginner level but does not possess damage or range capabilities.
D-Tier Devil Fruits
- Chop: Most of the skills are mediocre. Only effective in close rang combats.
Best Devil Fruits in Fruit Battlegrounds
Best Overall Devil Fruit in Fruit Battlegrounds
- Flame is the best overall flame in the game due to abilities like Fire Fist and Beam that can deal damage from close, medium, and long range. Apart from its range capabilities, it also has the best overall damage numbers and cooldown time in the game, helping to take on any other fruit user without worry. We highly recommend going for the fruit if you are serious about your 1v1 battles.
Best Beginner Friendly Devil Fruit in Fruit Battlegrounds
- Gomu or Rubber is the best devil fruit for newbies due to its beginner-friendly abilities that mostly have auto locks/ auto aim features like Pistol or Gattling. It allows new players to concentrate more on strategy and defense than worrying about landing their shots. Also, skills like Rocket are excellent in dodging attacks and repositioning, which is vital for new players during the initial stage. Moreover, the fruit is easy to obtain during this stage as it only has a rarity of 16%.
For more on Roblox Fruit Battlegrounds, check out Best ways to level up fruits in Fruit Battlegrounds – Roblox or Fruit Battlegrounds Codes (December 2022) on Pro Game Guides. Also check out the Best Roblox Script Executors on our sister site, GamerJournalist.