Learning how to utilize a variety of breathing styles is one of the most important parts of becoming a successful Slayer in the Demon Slayer-inspired experience Project Slayers, which is why we've created the brief guide below that shows exactly how to unlock one of these breathing styles—Mist Breathing. Check out our brief walkthrough on obtaining this breathing style below. If you're looking for guides on some of the other breathing styles, check out our walkthroughs on how to obtain Water, Beast, and Flame Breathing.
What are the requirements to get Mist Breathing in Project Slayers?
The following requirements must be met before unlocking Mist Breathing:
- Be at least level 75
- Have at least 10,000 Wen
- Have at least 150 Demon Horns
Where is the Mist Breathing trainer located in Project Slayers?
To find the Mist Trainer, the NPC who teaches Mist Breathing, you'll need to have access to Map 2, as this NPC is only located inside of Map 2's conveniently-named location, Mist Trainer Location. Once you've traveled to Mist Trainer Location, look for an elderly NPC with white hair and a beard—this is the Mist Trainer.
All Mist Breathing training quests in Project Slayers
Before earning Mist Breathing, you'll need to complete the following quests, all of which can be tracked by following the way marker on your screen:
- Mist Breathing cup training: Participate in a QTE minigame that requires you to press a sequence of letters on your keyboard as fast as possible
- Mist Breathing meditation: Train your lungs by completing a meditating-based minigame that requires you to click your mouse at specific times
- Mist Breathing aim training: Participate in a brief target training exercise by clicking on various small targets before they disappear
- Mist breathing pushups: Perform pushups at Wop's Training Grounds by completing a QTE minigame
- Defeat Tokito: Defeat the Tokito boss
Mist Breathing moves
All of the moves that come with Mist Breathing are as follows:
- N - Obscuring Clouds
- Ultimate move that turns you completely invisible for a short period of time
- B - Lunar Dispersing...
- Jump into the air and hold this key to shoot a ranged mist attack at your opponent
- V - Shifting Flow Flash
- Spin in a circle and unleash a slightly charged slash
- C - Distant Haze
- Charge forward slightly to slash an opponent while emitting a bright beam of light
- X - Eight Layered Mist
- Unleash a series of extremely fast strikes and knock your opponent back
- Z - Cloud and Haze
- Charge forward at an opponent and knock them back