Learning how to utilize a variety of breathing styles is one of the most important parts of becoming a successful Slayer in the Demon Slayer-inspired experience Project Slayers, which is why we've created the brief guide below that shows exactly how to unlock one of these breathing styles—Beast Breathing. To check out our brief walkthrough on how to obtain this breathing style, continue reading below, or, if you're looking for guides on some of the other breathing styles, check out our walkthroughs on how to obtain Water, Insect, and Flame Breathing.
What are the requirements to get Beast Breathing in Project Slayers?
The following requirements must be met before unlocking Beast Breathing:
- Be at least level 75
- Have at least 10,000 Wen
Where is the Beast Breathing trainer located in Project Slayers?
To find the Beast Trainer, the NPC who teaches Beast Breathing, you'll need to have access to Map 2, as this NPC is only located inside of Map 2's secret Beast Cave. Once you've found this secret cave, look for an NPC with spiky pink hair—this is the Beast Trainer.
All Beast Breathing training quests in Project Slayers
Before earning Beast Breathing, you'll need to complete the following quests, all of which can be tracked by following the way marker on your screen:
- Better your sword grip: Perform pushups at Wop's Training Grounds by completing a QTE minigame
- Beast Breathing target training: Participate in a brief target training exercise by clicking on various small targets before they disappear
- Split boulder for Beast Breathing: Use your sword to split a boulder by completing a QTE minigame
- Pull heavy boulder: Find and pull a designated boulder from one area to another
- Defeat Inosuke: Defeat the Inosuke boss
Beast Breathing moves
All of the moves that come with Beast Breathing are as follows:
- N - Devouring Rush
- Ultimate move that throws your opponent into the air and inflicts them with an X slash as they fall down
- B - Devouring Slash
- Jump forward while spinning and slice an opponent into the air
- V - Throwing Strike
- Ranged attack that allows you to throw your weapon at an opponent
- C - Bending Slash
- Spin a circle, damaging whoever is nearby
- X - Crazy Cutting
- Flip forward in the direction that your camera is pointing and push your opponent back with a cyclone of slashes
- Z - Pierce
- Charge forward at an opponent and knock them back