The Roblox experience Islands is known for its similarities to the popular sandbox-style game Minecraft. This is exceptionally prevalent when looking at the lengths users will go to create automatic resource farms. These methods for automatic farming are nowhere near simple. However, they are doable. In this quick guide, we'll be going over how you can create your own automatic potato farm and what it will cost.
Before you can begin to build your farm, you'll need to ensure that a few things are at your disposal:
- A workbench that's at least tier three
- The ability to make multiple conveyor belts
- An industrial chest
- Potato seeds
- Multiple potato totems.
Related: Best Taunts in Roblox Arsenal
Now that you have your supplies, it's time to get started. Following the steps below will help you create your automatic potato farm.
- Layout a grassy plot of land where you want to create your farm.
- Along the outside of the grassy area, lay down a line of conveyor belts.
- At the end of the conveyer belt, place an industrial chest.
- Take out your plow tool and plow each grass square within the plot.
- Equip your potato seeds and sprinkle them all over the freshly plowed plot.
- Seeds can be purchased for 300 coins from Cletus.
- Place as many potato totems as you can fit along the conveyor belt.
- The player can purchase potato totems for 5,500 coins from Arius.
- Wait for your potato seeds to begin growing.
- Once your potatoes have sprouted, the potato totems should begin collecting them from the ground and dropping them along your conveyor belt.
- If done correctly, the potatoes will ride the conveyer belt until eventually falling into the industrial chest that you've placed at the end.
- Collect your potatoes from the chest.
That's it! You should now have a fully functioning automatic potato farm to use as you please! For an even more detailed explanation, we'd suggest watching the tutorial created by YouTuber Immune2k.
Looking for more Roblox Islands content? Check back with the Roblox section of Pro Game Guides often to find more updates!