Venture Lagoons have finally dropped the much-awaited update for its popular game King Legacy. It is the fourth major update for the game. Some main highlights include the awakening of the Light and Dark devil fruits, a complete revamp of most landmarks, and a second variant for popular abilities like Armament Haki.
All New features in King Legacy Update 4
- Addition of 2 new islands in the Second Sea
- Ability to awaken two fruits - Dark and Light
- Addition of 8 different Swords to the game
- Introduction of a New Marineford V2
- You can learn a second variation of Dark Leg called Dark Leg V2
- You can get a second variation of Observation Haki called Observation V2
- You can acquire a second variation of Armament Haki called Armament V2
- Introduction of a new Sea King Boss called Hydra. Upon elimination, they will drop the new Tier 4 Chest box
- 11 new accessories for players
All major highlights in King Legacy Update 4
- Complete rework of the String fruit
- Every flight made using a fruit will only last for 10 seconds
- Legacy Island Spawn location will be further near the main landmarks
- You won't be able to move while using X and E move on phoenix full form anymore
- You cannot use the awake ability while using a skill anymore
- Sky Jump will automatically recharge upon touching the ground
- Complete revamp of most Bosses in the first and second sea. They will target and attack better than before
- Balance changes for most abilities, swords, fighting styles, and fruits
- Introduced new UI design for New Shop, Random Fruit Appearance, Raid Boss Health, and much more
You can read the complete Patch note from the official website of King Legacy from the official King Legacy Discord channel.
For more on Roblox King Legacy, check out How to get the Lucidus Coat in King Legacy – Roblox or How to get all Haki abilities in Roblox King Legacy on Pro Game Guides.