The Winter Harvest Festival is one of four Harvest Festivals that are celebrated every year. It’s hosted on the 28th of Winter. During the Winter Harvest Festival, you can offer your best Winter-grown crop and have the opportunity to get Cooking Breads, SEED points, and other rewards. It’s also one of the most easily won contests in Rune Factory 5; you just need to prepare your crop ahead of time.
How to win the Winter Harvest Festival
If you want to win the Winter Harvest Festival, remember three things:
- Present a seasonal Winter crop. Those get more points.
- Winter crops include: Hot-Hot Fruit, Gold crops like the Gold Potato and Gold Cabbage, and Starfall Potato (from Starfall seeds)
- Winter crop seeds can be bought from the general store or picked up from Treasure Chests in around Lake Yumina.
- The longer a crop needs to grow, the higher its points will be.
- Produce a high-level crop. On year one, it’s winnable with a level four to five seasonal vegetable.
- To harvest high-level crops, use your sickle on a ready-to-harvest vegetable. This will let you gather a seed that's of a higher level than the crop you removed, depending on your soil’s level. The higher your soil’s level, the higher your sickled seed level will be.
- Greenifiers can improve soil quality.
After this comes the appeal phase. However, know that while there are correct responses that will earn you extra points, the quality of your crop is way more important.
For more help with Rune Factory 5, take a look at some of our other posts here at Pro Game Guides.