Our Slither.io Codes has the most up-to-date list of codes that you can redeem for a bunch of different unlocks and rewards. These codes will help you get your worm stylish in no time!
All Slither.io Codes List
We'll keep you updated with additional codes once they are released. You should make sure to redeem these as soon as possible because you'll never know when they could expire! All of these codes have been tested on the date that this post was released. If you find one that is expired, please let us know the exact code in the comments below so we can remove it!
Make sure to enter the code exactly as it is listed, or it might not work correctly!
Checked May 10
Slither.io Codes (Working)
- 0056-6697-1963— Redeem this code for a Hard hat, Dragon Wings, and a Crown.
- 0068-5256-3709— Redeem this code for Angel Wings, Bear Ears, and a Graduation cap
- 0150-6765-3242— Redeem this code to get Heart Glasses, Glasses with a Fake Nose and Moustache, and a Monocle. Plus a Pikachu Skin.
- 0295-1038-1704— Redeem this code to get Star Glasses, Blue Round Glasses, and Brown Short Hair.
- 0465-2156-5071— Redeem this code to get Antlers, Short Black Hair, and Hypnotic Glasses.
- 0351-6343-0591— Redeem this code to get Pink Star Glasses. Short Brown Hair, and 3D Glasses.
- 0368-9044-0388— Redeem this code to get a Bat Wings, Devil Ears, and a Sherlock Holmes Hat.
- 0139-6516-0269— Redeem this code to get a Detective Hat, Bear Ears, and Bunny Ears.
- 0334-1842-7574— Redeem this code to get a Baseball Cap and Headphones.
- 0068-5256-3709— Redeem this code to get Ice Wings, an Orange Hat, and Bat Wings
- 0309-9703-3794— Redeem this code to get a Headband, Short Red hair, and a Green Tie
- 0577-9466-2919— Redeem this code to get a Red Cape, and Cat Eye Glasses
Slither.io Codes (Expired)
- 0001-0002-0003: Redeem this code to get a/some cosmetic item.
- 9999-9999-9999: Redeem this code to get a/some cosmetic item.
How to Redeem Slither.io Codes
To redeem Slither.io codes, on the Main menu in the top right-hand corner of the screen, there will be a Cog, and under that will be a picture of a Keypad with the words Enter Code underneath it. Press on this Keypad, and it will take you to a new screen with a Numeric Keypad. Here, you must enter the codes up above by pressing the correct Keypad number in order.
Once the 12 digit code has been entered, the game will automatically check the code is valid. If the code has been accepted, a new screen will appear, showing you your worm and the cosmetic items above it.
If the code is invalid or expired, the 12 digit code will shake for a few seconds, indicating that the code did not work.