Like in its predecessor, there are several underground facilities with multiple access points on the island in Sons of the Forest. These are full of valuable items, food, and other necessities to help you survive on the surface. But to access a lot of these areas, you will need to find three different Keycards to get through locked doors. Here is a guide on how to obtain the VIP Keycard.
VIP Keycard location in Sons of the Forest and how to find it
The location of the underground facility containing the VIP Keycard is hidden in the cave on the northwestern side of the island, marked by a green dot on the GPS locator in the image below. You will first need to obtain the Maintenance Keycard to get to the room with the VIP Keycard.
- Once you reach the location shown on the GPS locator, look for a couple of broken-down golf carts. They will be near the cave entrance. Head into the cave to continue.
- Climb down the cave until you reach a hatch. Climb down, and you will find yourself in a kitchen area. There will be some food for you to loot. Grab what you need.
- There will be a set of double doors with a Keycard lock. You will spot it easily by looking for the green light above it. Approach it and use the Maintenance Keycard to unlock it.
- Go through a series of garden rooms. There will be three in total.
- The first room will be empty, so you can just pass through.
- The second room will have three mutant babies, so be sure to kill them. In the dark corner on the right, you will find a corpse holding a Crossbow. It's a powerful weapon, so take it with you.
- The third room will be mostly empty as well.
- When you go through all three green rooms, there will be a series of flooded rooms. Swim through all of them. Once you get through all of them, you will be in a long hallway with a door at the end. That door will be locked with a Keycard scanner. Just left of it, there will be another unlocked door leading you into a smaller corridor. Proceed there first.
- This smaller corridor will lead you to the Surveillance room. Approach the table with four computer monitors to find the VIP Keycard.
- Return to the main corridor and go to the locked door at the end of it. Use the VIP Keycard to unlock the door. Proceed into the large Food Court.
- Once inside the Food Court, grab some food and supplies. There will be a couple of collectibles, like the Dress Outfit. Once ready, proceed to the side of the room with a broken window pane. This hole is your way out.
- You must use a rebreather for the following section because you must navigate through a flooded cave tunnel on your way to the surface.
Now that you have the VIP Keycard, you can make your way to acquire the Guest Keycard.
If you need any more survival tips for Sons of the Forest, you're in the right place! Check out Are there enemies in Peaceful mode in Sons of the Forest? and How to find the Revolver in Sons of the Forest here on Pro Game Guides!
Write A Comment
How to get a VIP Keycard in Sons of the Forest