Sons of the Forest features a sprawling network of underground facilities extending below the surface of the island on which the player is trapped. Many of those areas are locked behind doors with keypad readers. During your adventures on the island, you may have encountered a cave leading into the Food and Dining trapdoor. Once inside, you will need Keycards to explore deeper. Find out how to obtain what you need in this guide!
Food and Dining hatch room Keycard location in Sons of the Forest
The Keycard you need for the room behind the Food and Dining hatch is located on the GPS tracker in the image below. The Keycard that you need to access the room is the Maintenance Keycard. It's the location closest to where you crashed with your helicopter and where you started the campaign. Before heading to the GPS location, ensure you have the shovel because you will need to do some digging.
- Once you have obtained the shovel, go to the location and start digging a hole until you find a hatch. Open it and go in.
- Follow the corridor until you find an open door on your right-hand side.
- Once you're in the room, look for the desk on your left-hand side. The Maintenance Keycard will be on it. You will also be able to obtain the Katana with this Keycard, but not in this bunker.
- Return to the surface and return to the cave where you found Food and Dining hatch.
- Approach the locked door with the green light above it and use the Maintenance Keycard to unlock it. In this facility, you can obtain the VIP Keycard, which you will also need to get the Guest Keycard.
Looking for more Sons of the Forest tips and tricks? Look no further, check out How to find the Machete in Sons of the Forest and How to find the Modern Axe in Sons of the Forest here on Pro Game Guides!
Write A Comment
How to get the Keycards for inside the Food and Dining trapdoor in Sons of the Forest