In many competitive games, one of the most liked aspects is typically emotes. Players enjoy making a big play or getting a win and adding their own personalized flair to their triumph. This stands true for Splatoon 3, which features its own unique emotes for players to unlock and equip to add style points at the end of matches. Below, you'll find a list of every emote in Splatoon 3 to find the perfect emote to fit your style.
Splatoon 3 Emotes List
Splatoon 3 Flip Out emote
The Flip Out emote in Splatoon 3 is players' base emote when they first start playing the game. While it is a single emote, it is also the most unique emote in the game because it is actually 11 different emotes that are each tied to a different weapon type. This allows new players to have their unique emote based on which weapon they finished the game with, making for a fantastic starting emote.
Splatoon 3 Card Shark emote
The Card Shark emote must also be listed separately because it is the only emote unlocked through gameplay. Specifically, this emote is available to all players and can be unlocked by reaching Level 30 in Tableturf Battle, Splatoon 3's own take on a card game.
Related: How to get more emotes in Splatoon 3
Splatoon 3 Drizzle Season 2022 emotes
- The Lowdown: The Inkling spins around before crouching, resting their left hand over their mouth, and looking away from the screen.
- No Chill: The inkling wipes their forehead with their hand before resting it on their hip and then fanning themselves while looking around nonchalantly.
- Stuntin': The Inkling crosses their arms in front of them, points forward while winking, jumps into the air, and performs a spin, then lands and crouches while resting their arm on their leg.
- Breakin': The Inkling breakdances before stopping and resting their right hand on their chin.
- Victory Strut: The Inkling steps in place four times, flapping their elbows as they do, then punches the air while winking at the screen.
- Double-Cross Dab: The Inkling skips around before crossing their arms in front of them twice, rapidly spins in place two times, and then ends with a dab.
Splatoon 3 Chill Season 2022 emotes
- You're Welcome: The Inkling performs a series of three bows. First, they wave and bow theatrically, crossing their right leg behind the other while extending their right arm behind them. This is followed up by a wave with their right arm and a more modest bow. Finally, they bow while facing the screen, extending both arms.
- All Chill: The Inkling shivers before rubbing their arms and glances from side to side before coming to a rest with their left hand on their right forearm.
- Wave 'Em Off: The Inkling waves dramatically at the screen with both hands.
- Who's Next?: The player sits down with their legs crossed and begins drumming their fingers with their hands steepled in a very evil-genius gesture.
- Robo Steppin': The Inkling does The Robot, ending the dance by striking a pose.
- Your Move: The Inkling breakdances before leaping back to a standing pose and folding their arms, glancing back at the screen.
Splatoon 3 Splatfest emotes
While all of the emotes above can be unlocked and equipped, Splatfest emotes are unique emotes that Inklings and Octolings only perform under certain conditions during the scheduled Splatfest events. Firstly, the losing team in a Tricolor Turf War will cross their arms and nod, which is an unobtainable and unique emote. Secondly, the winners of a 100x or 333x battle will dance around, point at the sky, and strike a different pose. No part of the dance, point, or ending poses are obtainable emotes.