In Star Ocean: The Divine Force, you'll face very dangerous bosses, and one of them is Sampati. This creature is the Holy Bird that you'll face as a tutorial fight to learn to do Vatting, a special move of Raymond, or any other controller character. Although you'll learn something new, you still have to beat this boss. This fight can be challenging, especially if you don't know how to defeat the Holy Bird.
How to beat Sampati, the Holy Bird in Star Ocean Divine Force
To beat Sampati, the Holy Bird in Star Ocean: The Divine Force, you need to know the special abilities of this boss. This powerful creature uses tons of area-of-effect attacks, and healing with Nina is like a bandaid compared to the damage it deals. Here's how to defeat Sampati and learn about Vatting in the process:
- Change the target to its head and focus on attacking the head using VA.
- Once the Vatting gauge is full, use it while aiming at the head to break it.
- Remember that filling the Vatting gauge will be difficult, as Sampati uses strong AoE attacks, and its physical attacks deal a lot of damage.
- Keep Nina alive, and use items when needed. Vatting will deal a massive chunk of damage, then finish it with patient peppering to defeat it.
- Be mindful of AoE moves that stay on the field for a while. It's easy to charge into them using VA.
It will take some time to defeat the Sampati, the Holy Bird in Star Ocean Divine Force, but if you use Vatting smartly and use the right tactic in battle, you'll beat this boss. Remember to be patient and wait for the best moment to strike while keeping others alive, especially Nina, as she's the healer.
For more Star Ocean: The Divine Force guides, check out Where to find Tattered Robes in Star Ocean Divine force and Can you fly higher with DUMA in Star Ocean Divine Force? on Pro Game Guides.