If you want to find and beat Quincey the Bandit King in V Rising, you will need to head over to the Bandit Stronghold in Farbane Woods. But before you go to the Bandit Stronghold, you will need to do the following things:
- Raise your Gear Level to level 37: If you do not level your gear, the fight with Quincey will be harder.
- Get Explosives or the Bear Form: If you do not have explosives or the Bear Form, you will not be able to breach the gates of the Bandit Stronghold.
Once you have made the necessary preparations and have done the steps above, you will be ready to fight the Bandit King at the location shown below for the Bandit Stronghold.
How to get a Minor Explosive Box in V Rising
To get Minor Explosives to blow up the Bandit Strong Hold gate, you will need first to kill Clive the Firestarter. After killing Clive, you can make Minor Explosives inside an Alchemy Table using the following resources:
- 8 Sulfur: You can get Sulfur in V Rising by farming Sulfur nodes that can appear in the wild or at specific locations like the Bandit Sulfur Quarry.
- 8 Planks: You can get Planks by chucking wood logs into a Sawmill.
- 4 Whetstones: You can get Whetstones by farming certain enemies and locations such as the Bandit Armory
How to get the Bear Form in V Rising
To get the Bear Form in V Rising, you will need to find and kill the Ferocious Bear Boss at the Bear Cave. After killing the Bear Boss, you can use the Bear Form by holding Left Control and selecting it from the Vampire wheel.
How to raise Gear Level to level 37+ in V Rising
Raising Gear Level is generally easy in V Rising. All you have to do is make better weapons and armor, and each will raise your Gear Level by a certain amount. If you want to raise your Gear Level high enough to fight the Quincey the Bandit King, you will need to make the best items possible. The following items will help you raise your Gear Level past level 37:
- Merciless Copper Weapons
- Merciless Crossbow
- Merciless Night Stalker full armor set
- Mist Signet
Related: How to unlock Explosives in V Rising
How to beat Quincey the Bandit King In V Rising
Beating Qunicey the Bandit King in V Rising is a pain on your own, so we highly recommend bringing along a friend to help you kill them. You should also make a few potions as you will run out of Health quickly if you are not careful. We recommend using the following potions in V Rising:
- Blood Rose Brew: Recovers 4 percent of max Health every 1 second for 10 seconds.
- Enchanted Brew: Increases your spell power by 4 for 20 minutes.
Once you have some of the potions made, you will be ready to find the Bandit King. During the fight, you will need to watch out for a charge attack he does. The charge attack will do severe damage, we recommend using Veil of blood or Bones to move out of the way. You can also just move to the side if you do it early enough. Another thing to keep in mind is not to get too close for long. In short, the Bandit King has an attack he can do that will stun you.
While you are stunned, he will often follow up with a charge attack, which can destroy you. Because of this, you will need to dodge and keep moving constantly. We recommend using a Merciless Copper Sword, and it's the spin ability between moving and dodging. Combine the Sword with Aftershock and Chaos Volly, and you will slowly melt Quincey the Bandit King's health, eventually beating him.
What is the Bandit Stronghold in V Rising?
The Bandit Stronghold is a mid-level location inside Farbane Woods. The location after killing the Bandit King is best used to farm the following resources:
- Sulfur Ore