Valheim is a survival game starring a Norse theme. You progress through the world, defeating various mythological creatures, building base, and trying to survive. You can improve your chances of survival by brewing potions using the Fermenter. This may leave you wondering how to ferment potions in Valheim.
To craft potions using the Fermenter in Valheim, you will need to build a few structures as well as gather the necessary resources. Here are the things you will need to build before you can start fermenting potions in Valheim.
- 30x Fine Wood
- 10x Resin
- 5x Bronze
- 10x Tin
- 10x Wood
- 1x Queen Bee
Related: How to fix Valheim Console Cheat commands not working
All Fermenter Recipes in Valheim - How to craft Potions in Valheim
Now that you have constructed the Fermenter, Cauldron, and Beehive, you are ready to start brewing potions and mead in Valheim. You will need to gather various ingredients before you can craft specific potions. We have listed all potion recipes and their ingredients in Valheim below.
- Minor Healing Mead
- 10x Honey, 10x Raspberries, 5x Blueberries, 1x Dandelion
- Medium Healing Mead
- 10x Honey, 10x Raspberries, 4x Bloodbag, 1x Dandelion
- Minor Stamina Mead
- 10x Honey, 10x Raspberries, 10x Yellow Mushrooms
- Medium Stamina Mead
- 10x Honey, 10x Cloudberries, 10x Yellow Mushrooms
- Fire Resistance Barley Wine
- 10x Barley, 10x Cloudberries
- Frost Resistance Mead
- 10x Honey, 5x Thistle, 2x Bloodbag, 1x Greydwarf Eye
- Poison Resistance Mead
- 10x Honey, 10x Coal, 5x Thistle, 1x Neck Tail
- Tasty Mead
- 10x Honey, 10x Raspberries, 5x Blueberries
For more information on Valheim, check out Does Bonemass have a weakness in Valheim? – Boss Weakness Guide and How to make and use Black Metal Missiles in Valheim on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
All Valheim Fermenter Recipes