The Cauldron is an Important crafting building required to make mead in Valheim. To unlock the full capabilities of the Cauldron, players must upgrade it, but it's unclear where to start. Luckily, our guide will explain all steps and resources required to upgrade a Cauldron in Valheim.
How to upgrade a Cauldron in Valheim
To upgrade the Cauldron in Valheim, players must build a Spice Rack, Butcher's Table, and Pots and Pans. Here's how to make and place these upgrade buildings and where to get all the required resources listed below.
- How to make a Butcher's Table - You can make a Butcher's Table using two Ancient Bark, four Core wood, and two Silver bars.
- How to make Pots and Pans - You can make a Pots and Pans upgrade for the Cauldron using five Iron bars, five Black Metal bars, and ten Fine Wood.
- How to make a Spice Rack - To make a Spice Rack, you need three Dandelions, two Carrots, five Mushrooms, three Thistles, and three Turnips.
How to place all upgrades for a Cauldron in Valheim
After gathering all resources required to make all upgrades for the Cauldron in Valheim, you can place them using a Hammer tool. With the hammer equipped to your hot bar, right-click to open the Build menu. Inside the Build menu, you want to access the Crafting tab and left-click to select one of the required upgrades for the Cauldron. After left-clicking, do so again to build whatever upgrade you want for the Cauldron.
Where to find all resources to upgrade a Cauldron in Valheim
- Where to find Iron - Players can find Iron inside Muddy Scrap Piles in the Swamp biome. Mining Muddy Scrap Piles will give players Scrap Iron, which they can use to make Iron.
- Where to find Black Metal - Players can find and make Black Metal from Black Metal Scrap, dropped from Fuling enemies in the Plains biome.
- Where to find Silver - Players can get Silver by mining with a Wishbone inside the Mountain biome.
- Where to find Core Wood - Players can get Core Wood by chopping down Pine Trees in the Black Forest biome.
- Where to find Ancient Bark - Loot chests in Sunken Crypts that are unlocked with a Swamp Key or chop down Ancient trees in the Swamp to get Ancient Bark.
- Where to find Fine Wood - Chop down Birch and Oak trees to get Fine Wood in the Meadows or Plains biomes.
- Where to find Turnips - Harvestable in the Swamp Biome, can also grow Trunips using Turnip Seeds.
- Where to find Carrots - You can find Carrot seeds in the Black Forest biome and grow carrots using a Cultivator.
- Where to find Mushrooms - You can find and harvest Mushrooms in the Black Forest and Swamp Biomes.
- Where to find Thistle - You can find and harvest Thistle in the Black Forest and Swamp Biomes.
For more awesome Valheim guides, we at Pro Game Guides recommend our entire Valheim catalog and guides like How to make Carapace Armor in Valheim – Armor Crafting Guide and All Enemies and Bosses in the Valheim Mistlands biome – All Spawn Locations.