Valheim's Mistlands update added many items and resources required in various recipes. One such resource is Royal Jelly, which serves a unique purpose in Valheim that most players won't know about. Here is how to use and what Royal Jelly is in Valheim Mistlands.
What is Royal Jelly in Valheim?
Royal Jelly is a unique resource that drops from a Brood variant of the Seeker enemies featured throughout the Mistlands in Valheim. You can find Brood Seekers inside Infested Mine locations, and they drop around one Royal Jelly upon death. Here's where you can find Infested Mines in Valheim listed below.
- Where to find Infested Mines - Players can find Infested Mines at the bottom of large stone structures spread throughout the Mistlands biome in Valheim.
- What are Infested Mines? - Infested Mines are unique locations at the bottom of vast Black Marble structures. See the image below for an example of the entrance to an Infested Mine in Valheim Minstlands.
How to use Royal Jelly in Valheim
Players can use Royal Jelly to craft several food items via the Cauldron in Valheim. If you do not already have a Cauldron, you can make one using 10 Tin. You also need to place the Cauldron over a campfire, along with upgrading the Cauldron to level five. After you make your Cauldron, you can prepare several food items using Royal Jelly. Here's what you need to make all food items that require Royal Jelly in Valheim.
- How to craft Major Healing Mead - You need 10 Honey, four Blood clots, and five Royal Jelly to craft Major Healing Mead.
- How to craft Seeker aspic x2 - To prepare Seeker aspic x2, you need two Seeker meat, two Megacap, and two Royal Jelly.
- How to craft Yggdrasil porridge - To make Yggdrasil porridge in Valheim, you need four Sap, three Barley, and two Royal Jelly.
For more on Valheim, we at Pro Game guides have you covered with What is a Torn Spirit, and how do you use it in Valheim? and Where to find and use a Dvergr Extractor in Valheim – Dvergr Extractor Locations.