Buying any items from the Valorant store is the only way to support the developer. But sometimes, after buying some stuff, you may want to refund them for various reasons. In such a scenario, you can request or lodge a filling to refun your in-game items or Valorant Points from the official Valorant website.
What can't you refund in Valorant?
Before moving on to the actual process, let us understand the circumstances in which you won't be eligible for a refund:
- Used Weapon Skins
- Upgraded Weapon Skins
- Character Contract Levels
- Weapon Skin Levels
- Weapon Skin Bundles
- Premium Battle Passes
- Premium Battle Pass Levels
- Radianite Points
What can you refund in Valorant?
You can refund the following items in Valorant.
- Unused Weapon Skins
- Unused VP Points
How to refund agents or weapons skins in Valorant
If your items do not fall under the above category, you can apply for a refund from Riot Games using the following procedure:
- Open your Riot account on the official Valorant Support Center website.
- Hover over and click on the Purchase History section and see all your purchases.
- Choose the item you want to refund and click on the Claim Refund option adjacent to it. Your items will be refunded with the message, "Your Item has been successfully Refunded."
- You can only claim a refund for unused base weapon skins or game items from 14 days of purchase.
- All the refunds for in-game items will be in the form of VP or Valorant Points.
How to Refund unused VP in Valorant
To refund unused VP as real cash to your bank account, you must submit a ticket. You can lodge a ticket from the Purchase History section. Similar to in-game items, you can only claim a refund for Valorant Points from 14 days of purchase.