Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt is a Battle Royale game with a direct and simple looting mechanic. While weapons are necessary for combat, consumable items keep you in the fight for longer and are essential for survival. Here's a list of all the consumables available in Bloodhunt.
- Blood Bag - Restores 100 HP on your health bar and takes five seconds to consume. Drink fresh blood instead to gain full HP.
- Blood Syringe - Use it to restore a small amount of health overtime. It takes one second to use.
- Armor - For added protection against all types of damage. It gives players a bonus 50 HP on top of their health bar. It takes five seconds to equip.
You can carry three of each healing items in your inventory.
- Crossbow Bolts - Used in Crossbows and Dual Crossbows. This ammo has an arc trajectory and slow velocity.
- High Caliber Ammo - Used in Assault Rifles and Light Machine Guns, weapons that are mainly preferred in mid-long range combat.
- Low Caliber Ammo - Used in Submachine Guns and Handguns, weapon classes that are dominant in close-mid range.
- Shotgun Shells - The ammo type for Shotguns packs small pellets and is most effective in close range fights.
- Precision Ammo - High-power rounds meant for long-extreme range. Sniper and Marksman Rifles use this ammo.
- Red Gas Neutralizer - After using this item, you can stay in the Red Gas without taking damage. Its effect only lasts for a limited duration.
Stay tuned to Pro Game Guides for more Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt content. In the meantime, check out our article on How to fix Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt freezing on PC.