Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt is a unique Battle Royale experience available on PC and PlayStation 5. While it has been properly optimized after months of testing, players may encounter some bugs in the early build of the game. One commonly known issue on PCs is the freezing problem, which players face inside Elysium and during matches.
The developer, Sharkmob AB, has addressed this problem and identified that it's related to the Easy Anti Cheat software. Follow the steps shown below on how to fix Bloodhunt freezing on PC:
- If you encounter freezing while playing, close the game by pressing Alt+F4.
- Restart your device.
- Open the Run application by pressing Windows+R or searching for it in the search bar.
- Type the following in the box: %appdata%/EasyAntiCheat
- This will open a folder on your screen. Delete everything inside and close the folder.
- Restart the game for a smoother experience.
If this doesn't resolve your issue, you can contact Bloodhunt Support by submitting your details and explaining the problem. Additionally, you can try some common troubleshooting tips, such as restoring your GPU settings in the NVIDIA/AMD control panel and turning on Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling from the windows graphics settings.
Stay tuned to Pro Game Guides for more Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt content. In the meantime, head over to our article on How to download and play Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt early.